OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
SecretSantaLogo_300px.png

It's that time of year, Secret Santa sign ups are here! :santa:

For anyone who is new to the site, Secret Santa is an annual site event that helps us spread some holiday cheer and good will! You'll send someone a gift, but they won't know know who it was from. The 'Secret' part adds an element of surprise for the holidays and who doesn't love a surprise present?! 🎁

To Participate:
Between now and the end of day on the 3rd of December, sign-ups will be taking place for those of you interested in sending someone else a gift. This gives you a little over a week to sign up so don't delay in doing so!

After the sign-up period, an exchange list will be created; and each of you will be contacted with the name of your recipient. Don't forget: it's a secret so you should not share whose name you've received! :pop:

After you receive their name, you will have a few weeks to create a gift. This gift could be any of a number of things, such as a signature banner; avatar; animated picture depicting your friendship; a song; a poem; or anything else your creative mind can think of! The limit does not exist ;)

Here's a link to last year's reveal to see the fun.

As usual, the deadline for sending your gifts is December 21st end of day. Please send your completed gifts via PM to Chloe Thompson (Marijke). On Christmas day (or Christmas Eve night), a topic will be posted to give you all your gifts, so you can shower your Secret Santa with love. ❤️ Please keep your recipient a secret until the post!

Can't submit?
If you sign up to submit a gift, but somehow cannot do so by the given deadline, please let us know before the 18th of December, so we may use a fall-back option. If you fail to notify us or do not submit a gift, then, in the interest of fairness, you will automatically forfeit your own gift. None of us wish for this to happen, especially at Christmas so please make sure to plan appropriately!

Signing up:
With all of that out of the way, sign-ups are now open! Simply fill out the small set of questions and post below as this will allow your Santa to get to know you a bit and have some ideas available to them. The more details you provide, the better it is for your Secret Santa!
🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

Questionnaire: said:
Code:
[b]Preferred name[/b]:
[b]Favourite colour(s)[/b]:
[b]Likes[/b]:
[b]Dis-likes[/b]:
[b]Additional information[/b]:

Can't wait to see all of your wonderful gifts around Christmas!

Cyndi
(on behalf of the site staff)

Last edited:
Preferred name: Kiersten
Favourite colour(s): Purple is my favorite, but I also like blues, pinks, and pastels
Likes: Cats, plants, musicals, HNZ, photography, traveling, wanderlust, The Sims, Grey's Anatomy, The Office (US version), Gilmore Girls, Parks and Rec
Dis-likes: Not really
Additional information:

Preferred name: Kaye
Favourite colour(s): Yellow, pastel colours
Likes: Red pandas, cats, HNZ, mickey mouse, Harry Potter, cows, my characters
Dis-likes: Nothing really
Additional information: Thank you so much in advance to whoever gets me!! I hope you have fun ^_^

Preferred name: Anna
Favourite colour(s): Blue, anything colourful
Likes: Pokemon, HNZ, The sims, art and music, anything colourful and cute, I also would love anything for/related to my hnz characters so if someone who makes graphics gets me I'd love a sig for any of my characters, if this is the case feel free to ask someone to ask me which pictures to use :p
Dis-likes: Anything mean spirited :mad:
Additional information: Thank you in advance!

Preferred name: Jess/Remy
Favourite colour(s): Black, Purple, Gold accents, Blue
Likes: Gordon Ramsey, Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, Movies, Music, Supernatural, Anime, Helluva Boss, HNZ, the sims, Hollow Knight
Dis-likes: Gore, excessive cussing/vulgarity
Additional information: I love you guys!

Preferred name: Sarah
Favourite colour(s): Green is my favourite (especially forest green), purple, burgundy red, navy blue, silver
Likes: Classical music, The Sims 2, Ace Attorney, cats, dogs, horror movies, tea/bubble tea, the Witcher, HNZ, Good Omens, tarot, spiders (yes spiders), Māori culture, Shakespeare, Victorian-era fashion, flowers (especially magnolias, kōwhai, and cherry blossoms), capybaras.
Dis-likes: Pink (peach is okay), anything hateful in spirit, centipedes/millipedes, meat
Additional information:

Preferred name: Maria
Favourite colour(s): Yellow, Blue and Purple
Likes: Music, Movies, TV Shows, One Direction (+ their solo careers), Taylor Swift, Stranger Things, Teen Wolf, Friends (TV Show), Anything related to my HNZ characters, Marvel, Schitt's Creek, B99
Dislikes: Bees, Wasps (they scare me haha), Pokemon
Additional information: Thank you! Love you! And I’ll love and appreciate anything you gift me hehe!

Last edited:
Just a few more days left to sign up! We hope you do. ^_^

Suddenly realised I CAN sign up bc I'll actually have free time after the 11th for the first time in months

Preferred name: Rowan
Favourite colour(s): Black & purple
Likes: HNZ, goth stuff, dance, Our Flag Means Death, Good Omens, The Magnus Archives, Rusty Quill Gaming, Disco Elysium, music (basically all kinds my itunes library is So Full but i always want more), TTRPG stuff in general, uuuh.. food?
Dis-likes: Canon Harry Potter content or anything relating to JK Rowling do not give me anything related to this., Pokemon, spiders, meat, anything cruel or bigoted in some way.
Additional information: :wub: :wub::wub: :wub::wub: :wub::wub: :wub:

Preferred name: Mia
Favourite colour(s): Purple, Blue, rich colours
Likes: any of my characters, anything nature-related. books, Music, food, Basketball, anything queer related
Dis-likes: anything scary, creepy or mean (and pastel colours)
Additional information: Thank you very much.

Last call! Sign ups close tonight.

Preferred name: Ana
Favourite colour(s): Blues of any shade, bright colors
Likes: Anything HNZ related, travel/wanderlust, flowers, space/stars/astronomy, pop music, magical realism, YA books, the ocean
Dis-likes: Sad/scary things
Additional information: I'll love anything you make me! Thanks in advance :wub:

One week left to complete your gift and send along to Marijke! ^_^

If you need to drop out of the event, today is the last day to do so!

Two days left to send in your gifts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back