Reactions: Y28 Sorting and Transfers

Sorting Hat

Sorting may be a little bit away, but there's no reason we can't get this topic going. We love to hear your thoughts and reactions as we work through the process. ^_^

Are you having a character sorted/transferred? More than one? Ten? (You know who you are. :p )

Where do you think they'll end up?

If you've already been sorted: Did you get what you expected? Did the sorting hat say something funny to you? What'd you think of that?

Sorting Hat said:
Are you having a character sorted/transferred? More than one? Ten? (You know who you are. :p )
Definitely not talking about me here!
I am sorting two: Brooklyn Vacarius and Andromeda Zhefarovich.
Brooklyn, she will likely be a Gryffindor or a Ravenclaw. I do want her to be a Hufflepuff though. I feel like she would do great there.
Andromeda, my bets are on Slytherin with that little snob.

Oehh so excited! I have two this year and I'm really excited to sort my first boy! I' have Therese Rosenberg and Gabriel Rosenberg. I'm hoping for Hufflepuff for Therese and I guess Gryffindor for Gabriel, but it is always a nice suprise. When I got a Hufflepuff I've got every house so that would be nice :D

Legitimately have no idea where this lil' fella will end up. He's not evil, just a peacemaker so he goes along with the family. xD Maybe a Hufflepuff Howard, that'd be fun!

I have only this character to be sorted, and I really don't know where she'll end up. She's clever and has a good sense of humor, but can also be crafty and sneaky sometimes, so...

I have three to sort. I hope Jess Cade will be in Gryffindor (but idc as long as she is with her bestie), based on how I imagine Jackson Cade in my head he's a Ravenclaw but I guess, could be Hufflepuff. Then I have Troy Romanov who I have absolutely no idea so he could be a surprise.

I have 3 to sort (and hopefully 1 transfer)

For my firsties I don't have too many preferences. Phoebe Holland I think is a Ravenclaw probably but for my other two I have no real preference. Sophie is I think a Slytherin? But she could be a Ravenclaw or even a grumpy Puff. April is also completely up in the air. So I'm excited :D

Sorting Hat said:
More than one? Ten? (You know who you are. :p )
*stares directly at daphne* *in a loving way but also in a way that says i've got your number and it's Lots*

I'm sorting three kiddies this year, Caro Taylor, Lourdes Brackenstall, and Kauri Tipene. Kauri is probably either a puff or a gryff, he's got pretty hearty helpings of both houses imo. Caro just doesn't want to have to spend time with her big sister, so she's got her sights set on Slytherin or possibly Ravenclaw. Lourdes I honestly can't get a handle on, but maybe Slytherin? I'm not sure what to think for her. If either or both of them wind up in Slytherin I'll have a kid in every house which is Rad...

<_< As if you don't have a lot, Rowan.

:teehee:

I think I'm just sorting Oswald this year, although I have another PB in mind for a second character.. =)) Oswald could really be in any house, though I can't imagine him a Slytherin. I'd like Hufflepuff, but I think Gryffindor/Ravenclaw is more likely!

One transfer and one sortee :) Then no more for over an IC decade. Phew! That's good, because it's finally classes year, for me D:

I'm sooo excited to be finally sorting Geo xD there is one house for sure that I can see her in (Gryff) and can't wait to finally put all my focus into my new main xD

I told myself I'd only sort one. Just one. I made Zhivka - and I think she's a puff and a half. Then I realized I needed to sort Wynne's brother Atlas. I think also a puff for him.

Then I realized Troye was so close to sorting I might as well get rid of that. For her I think Ravenclaw suits. She's artsy and curious.

And then I made Ariel because why not try for one in every house? And her I feel Gryffindor hardcore.

I just have one character to sort this year, Remy Lagowski. I don't have any idea what house he would be in, I'm pretty excited to just see what happens and leave it all to the hat for a change :D

I have two to sort this year! I think Elly will be a Claw or a Gryffindor. And for the other I have no clue really.

I was expecting Jordan to get Slytherin, he was typical. No surprise there. :p

Elijah, on the other hand.. I was thinking Hufflepuff or maybe Gryffindor, Ravenclaw is quite surprising though!

The Sorting Hat knows what's best though :party:

I gotta take a walk..

xD

The Alvarado twins switched up :doh: I didn't know Theo is that nice and Ysabel that brave. All in all I'm satisfied with the out come. 2 down, 3 to go xD

I'm really pleased with where all my kids wound up! At last I have a couple of Slytherins, and Kauri being in Gryffindor suits him really well I think... I was definitely more expecting him to wind up in Hufflepuff but that makes this the first time in all the years I've been around HNZ that I've NOT sorted a single puff which... feels a little strange haha (but also a little freeing :') ) I'm super excited for the year to get started now!

I am so thrilled that Leila got into Gryffindor just like Maddie and Aaron :party: :party:
As I went through the form she sounded a little Hufflepuff to me but i'm so pleased she got Gryff! :woot: :woot:

My first ever claw ! :wub: the blue is so pretty. I'm so happy!! I am curious where my other ones will end up

Yay! Elly is a Claw.. I wasn't sure either Gryff or Claw! I wonder what made her a claw instead of a Gryff?!

Wow I'm so happy with the results!! Gabriel I thought he would be a Gryffindor and he is! Together with Sofia his sister in Gryffindor. I guess he fits there perfectly. And my first Puff!! I am really happy that Therese is a Hufflepuf. Now it is hard for me which house I will support the most :D

Elizabeth Chatwin said:
Yay! Elly is a Claw.. I wasn't sure either Gryff or Claw! I wonder what made her a claw instead of a Gryff?!
She wasn't a Gryffindor.
Also:
Sorting Form said:
You decided to purchase a remembrall during the Brightstone Weekend. As soon as you hold it, it begins to glow bright red. What is it that you've forgotten? How would I know what I forgot, if I forgot something?
If there had been any doubt, that cinched it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back