Reactions: Y28 Sorting and Transfers

Jess is in Gryffindor with her brother and her best friend. I couldn't be happier. :wub:

Well, I got my predictions wrong. xD I am really shocked Brooklyn turned into a Slytherin. I wouldn't have guessed that, even though she does have some of the qualities. She does want to prove herself.
Andy here, I thought she'd be a Slytherin, but she lacked the qualities. She lacked them in all the houses it seemed. She won't be nearly as mad about it as Brooklyn. Andy ultimately didn't care as long as no one touches her.

Andromeda Zhefarovich said:
Andy ultimately didn't care as long as no one touches her.
The Hufflepuff bunch seem especially huggy this year. :tut:

Nicolas King said:
Andromeda Zhefarovich said:
Andy ultimately didn't care as long as no one touches her.
The Hufflepuff bunch seem especially huggy this year. :tut:
Andy is gonna hide under the bed or up in a tree or something. xD

True enough April will hug anyone :p

Sophie Wilson said:
Let's make it happen, team!

I love how diverse our group is gonna be now ;D

Geovanna Volt said:
I love how diverse our group is gonna be now ;D
Yeah! We almost have one in every house now =3

I had been secretly hoping for Hufflepuff, but I have to admit Sayoria is a good fit for Slytherin. At least she likes snakes. :)

(And she'll gladly join in the hug-fest!)

Professor Patricia Styx said:
Nicolas King said:
Sophie Wilson said:
Can Professors get in on this?.. Or is that too creepy? :shifty:
When I first read the sorting post and it said “What if she was touched by someone?” that's what it made me think of. :doh:
So no Professors touching students!

well at least Tomas has something to talk about with his friends :r

I didn't really have any expectations for Morrigan as I just made her last night :p I'm pretty happy with Ravenclaw though! She loves books, but shes a bit spacey, and I think she'll get the chance to make some friends. I'm also happy she has at least one of her brothers with her ^_^

Nicolas King said:
Professor Patricia Styx said:
Nicolas King said:
Sophie Wilson said:
Can Professors get in on this?.. Or is that too creepy? :shifty:
When I first read the sorting post and it said “What if she was touched by someone?” that's what it made me think of. :doh:
So no Professors touching students!
Aww :(
Ok xD

Didn't know what house I wanted. Was chatting to Phoebe about her getting 'Puff and how funny it would be if I got put in Slyth' (the exact same scenario as nearly ten years ago with Libby and Lissy).. And guess what happens! Haha, brilliant! Been years since I had a snake. Can't wait to see how this plays out ^_^

For the first time in a long time, I only have one student to sort :o

And I have no idea where she's gonna go. Honestly, there are so many different sides to Maise, it's hard to fit her into any one place. In my opinion though she's not really a Hufflepuff, except for the "anyone will do" thing. Maybe a Slytherin? Her answers were kind of all over the place for me. She could end up Gryffindor or Ravenclaw for all I know.

I had to sort one more. I had an odd number of students and it was killing me. But my max is 14 and I am still under that.
Viktor is a creepy kid. He just stares. I don't know where he will be. He's one of my stranger ones.

Professor Kalif Styx said:
Viktor is a creepy kid. He just stares. I don't know where he will be. He's one of my stranger ones
...which is saying a lot!

Sophie Wilson said:
Therese will help haha, there are very different varations of puffs so that will be fun!

April and Therese will get along too :wub:

So excited :party: I feel like Vilhelmine has the capacity to be a little manipulative, so I wasn't sure whether that'd get her placed in Slytherin, but ultimately I'm extremely happy :D

I was sort of hoping for puff so Sophie could be even angrier but :p I'm glad she's a claw!!

I think Viktor looks amazing in blue.
From his set of siblings, 2 Ravenclaws and 2 Slytherins. I love the evenness of this.

Veronica I had more of an idea about, but Jessica was more of a toss up - when I first thought her up she was a total Puff, and then as I wrote her character development and bio I realised... yes, perhaps not a Hufflepuff xD
I'm really pleased with both of them though!

THE SORTING SCENARIOS!

that's all guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back