Rate the Sig

good because 10/10 Claire is such a master of colour and comp fr, pink and green are such a HARD balance to strike and this sig makes it look effortless, with the rich purple and gold clock as its OWN complimentary pairing in the background ugh GENIUS

10/10 I really like it, I love the color scheme and the text a lot.

10/10

I do love how colourful and vibrant it is. These are such rich and warm colours. Suits Anisha perfectly.

10/10

gifs in sigs are so cool. absolute witchcraft if you ask me!

9/10 i love the flow of it & the moody colours, i just find the font a bit hard to read

10/10

I love it! the typography, the colouring, and the way the images are laid out. I love this style of banner.

9/10 I love it and the moving parts of it, but I do feel it cuts off her face a little weirdly maybe?

10/10

love the colors so so much

10/10 aaaah the composition is SO good, and the colours ♥ I love it

10/10 I love the colors and how crisp and pretty it looks, the M especially

10/10 THE COLOURS!!!! THE ENERGY!!!!! ANISHA BUSTIN THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9/10 I love everything but the font, I find it slightly difficult to read and I don't personally feel it matches the rest of the sig.

10/10, I love it it's very Tori and the colours are well blended together if that makes any sense, it has a lot of elements without being too busy imo! Very nice <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back