One to post last... Wins!

*makes it become day* Ha. *finds easier in daylight and takes trophy, runs off*

*Callls all close protection units (cpu) to help him find her* haha *cpus find her brings trophy to michael and help him from now on* try and get me now b¡@:(/

*uses ninja skills to sneak up on and steal trophy* Mine. Again.

*takes back, runs away* Yay! Wait... *shows off by disapparating*

"Thats my sister" :r
Apparates. "Respect your elders"

"Respect YOU'RE elders! <Sticks out tongue and grabs trophy> Mine now! <runs of and takes excalibur out of "the stone" then waves it around dangerously> Ha, Like to see you stop me now!

*sneaks up behind using ninja skills, replaces trophy with giant pickle, sneaks off using ninja skills* mwahaha!

*Jumps on her and brings her to the floor* ha ha * puts enormous pickle in the trophys place* bybybyby *runs away giggleing like a little girl* hehehehehehehehe

*eats pickle* Thanks, I needed that. *chases after and takes trophy then runs off*

*Calls london irish rfc team they rugby tackle her and hand me the trophy.* hehehehehe

Hey I can call in the family too. <gets rp-er to call in Irish heavy-weight-champion cousin to beat him up> Thanks real maia's cousin! <steals trophy> Mine now!!! <sorry for getting my cousin to beat up your character.>

*sends the british and american army after her. They get trophy and put her under armed arrest. Then hands me the trophy* ha take that :)

The chat in shouty this morning about killing shouty reminded me of this game.
So David you may have thought you won but victory is actually mine.
*insert evil cackle*

NOT TODAY MIA

Maybe not “today” but *zoink* I’ll take it from you tomorrow

Mine! *Runs away with trophy*

David's almost 10 year streak was pretty heckin impressive =))

But I'm gonna win round 2 sooo *tackles trophy*

this sounds like an interesting game.

i'm sorry, but I'm gonna have that *struggles grabbing it and runs with trophy*

You fool! In trying to win you've revealed the game to me! Making me the true winner!

Ummm, that's not possible if I post, Rowan. Sorry

200.gif

nagLDNX.png

Alas your scheme has been thwarted for you see.... I post, I win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back