One to post last... Wins!

Myyyyyyyy preciousssssssss! < flies surf board style on a cloud and grabs trophy> I love you my precious(to trophy)

*replaces trophy with an apple* Eat that!

*snatches* Thank you!

*drags away from trophy using chocolate cake as bait* Chocolate cake, all for you! *takes trophy*
*drags away from trophy using chocolate cake as bait* Chocolate cake, all for you! *takes trophy*

*throws even more cake and uses jelly legs to get trophy* i think that is mine mwhaaaaaaa

I think your mistaken *throws lots of jelly in peoples faces and grabs trophy while everybody is distracted*

*Uses his trust bow and shoots an arrow into base of trophy and pulls on the rope attached* you snoose you lose

mwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaÆ

GRRR! *dances to gummy bear song and steals trophy, dances off*
GRRR! *dances to gummy bear song and steals trophy, dances off*

*rugby tackles her and dissapers into a puff of smoke and lands in a forest* suckers

"sorry about the rucby tackle to your carrie"

*rubs gluteus maximus* Sheesh, bruises. (But it's fine, really) *uses broom to fly to the forest, throws pie in face and takes trophy*

*walks up behind said four year old an swaps trophy for lolly* and i thank you *goes and hides in a cave*

*Uses trophey finder to snoop out cave. Waits til you is ashleep and takes the Trophey* haha Sucker

*sneaks up behind her shouts boo and graps the trophy and runs away into the darkness!!!* hahahahaahah

*uses shade to pick up trophy and bring it to him* hahahaha sucker

I'm the winnerrr. :r
*resists the temptation to close the topic with this post*

*takes trophy*

*apparates to broom, takes it and apparates to area in front of trophy holder, flies on broom and takes trophy* DISAPPARATE.

*uses a top of the range trophy finder and finds said person and trophy grabs trphyand runs off into the night* bye bye lossser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back