One to post last... Wins!

*snatches with awesome ninja skills*

I know it's been a while but this game is fun. :p

*replaces self with balloon shaped like me* Hmmm.... Accio broom! *has own broom, flies by, and steals it back*

*Chases after and snatches trophy away then dives down and apparates away to Australia* It's mine now! :D

Hahahahaha no. *apparates, steals, disapparates to land of chocolate cake*

*Takes trophy* I own it now, you shall not have it :r

Hey guess what ..
Mine. :r

NUUUUH! DENIED!
Mine. :tut:

Nopez. *steals with awesome ninja skills*

Nopez. I sense a problem in your logic. *uses ninja skills again and steals back*

*uses super speed to run and grab trophy* Haha! *turns around and sticks out tongue before running off again*
*uses super speed to run and grab trophy* Haha! *turns around and sticks out tongue before running off again*

Yes, I did. *apparates, steals trophy, disapparates* Hmmm... Now what?

*Walks up, taps left shoulder, and sneaks around right to take the trophy* MIne, ha! Yay, so shiney!!

*uses huge bar of chocolate as diversion, steals trophy back, apparates to huge bar of chocolate, takes it back, disapparates*
Mwa
Ha
Ha

<steals bar of chocolate> MINE- oh wait, the trophy. <steals trophy> Both mine! <eats chocolate. Raises trophy above head>

*snatches trophy back and grabs huge chocolate chip cookie from stash* Teehee

you evillll magpie -No, I don't know why, but magpie seemed to fit.... <steals trophy and sticks out tongue> see, you can't tease me now!

*starts fake crying, steals trophy and flies off on broom*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back