Meyke Liechandra

OOC First Name
Elise (main)
Wand
Oak 14 3 / 4 Essence of Raven Feather
Rules are simple.
The one who posts the last, wins this trophy -pokes random trophy-

Just say like that :

*Snatches trophy away* Not anymore! My trophy now!

or

*Uses a fishing rod to reel it up to him*

Come and get it!

or

*Casts wingardium leviosa on the trophy.* It's mine now!

If within one month, the trophy in your hand, in other words you are the last posted for one month in last post position, you're the winner!

At present,
HAHA! I am winning! My trophy!

SCORE

Meyke Liechandra >> 1 Trophy

Accio Trophy! Heck, yes. I have a trophy. Celebration! Let's drink some apple juice and eat chocolate. YUM! And then we can uh, make a giant statue of me. Then we can hmm, put it where the Statue of Liberty is! It can go back to France, we don't need it.

NO! *Hides trophy behind back* It's mine and you can't take it!

Trophy! Woo!

Excuse me, but the trophy has my name on it. *gets little dragon friend to fly and grab it to bring it back* YEAH! Um... *writes name in pencil lightly* NOW IT DOES!

Y'all might as well leave because the Trophy is MINE! :p

Pulls Lilith back by the shirt. I believe I am in lead now. :)

Jumps onto Cassandra's head and knocks her out. Yup that is right the Trophy is MINE

Trips Eden and her face hits the ground. Now it's all MINE!

Pulls out wand and points it at Hamza "Confundo" Grabs Trophy and runs while Hamza looks around. Mine MIne MINe MINE!

Hamza takes out his wand and says, "Stupefy!"

I'll take the Trophy now. :)

Runs up to Hamza and tackles into the ground. "What part of mine don't you understand?" Jumps on Emerald Streak and flies away with Trophy in hand.

Hamza uses the spell 'Accio' to summon his brother's broom, FireBolt. He goes up in air, uses spell 'Stupefy' and takes the Trophy. He then lands on ground and puts trophy in his robes and starts to run. :p

LOCOMOTOR MORTIS!!! That's right, uh huh! *does the Macarena to music that comes out of nowhere*

Hamza uses the TRIP JINX spell and takes the Trophy. XD

Oh no you di-int! STUPEFY! In your face! *takes trophy and dances*

Lets Kiwi the Boa lose on said first year with trophy. Now I do believes I has the trophy and since I has the trophy that must mean I am the one that be winning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back