Marga
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
:marga: :marga: :marga:

Well.... I thought I should make it official... :r

I am baaaaaack! xD

I’ve been gone a looooooong time and so much has changed around the site and I am still trying to get back into the swing of things.. :party: Looking forward to having some plots and meeting everybody though! :party:

See ya’ll around!!! :D

~ Marga :marga:

Hiya Marga! I'm Maria and Welcome back to HNZ!! If you ever want to roleplay, just PM me and we can sort something out. :)

Hey Marga! I don't think we've ever been around the site at the same time before, but it's good to see you back :D If you ever wanna RP feel free to drop me a message!

Hey Marga, welcome back! I'm always curious to hear about how the site's changed (and hasn't changed) from some of the old veterans. Glad to have you back!

Welcome back to HNZ!

Hey Marga, welcome back! I'm always curious to hear about how the site's changed (and hasn't changed) from some of the old veterans. Glad to have you back!
.... I am not old... I firmly believe that I am still younger than anyone on this site.... (I should face the fact though that I have not been the youngest in this site for a very very long time...) And well for one thing, I am getting lost around the site right now and at the same time not.. xD

Welcome back to HNZ!
I have missed you Emzies!! :hug:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and hope to RP with you guys soon enough!

Hey there, welcome back to HNZ!

I totally wasn't around when you were last here, but I'm glad to see that you've come back! :)

Welcome back!!

Hi Marga! Your name sounds familliar but can't really remember if we have ever plotted. I am Jamie! Nice to meet you. I have a first year Gryffindor as well we should totally plot!

Last edited:
Welcome back :D

Sorry I don't remember you. :r

JK! Welcome back, Marga! May our insane plots live on! :wub:

Hi Marga! Your name sounds familliar but can't really remember if we have ever plotted. I am Jamie! Nice to meet you. I have a first year Gryffindor as well we should totally plot!
It’s okay Jamie... xD I remember you though and we totally should!

Marga was site staff and her name should live on in all of our memories! :marga:
Aww Nick... :wub: I was gonna say I had some pretty chaotic RPs back then but old site staff works as well.. :r :marga:

Sorry I don't remember you. :r

JK! Welcome back, Marga! May our insane plots live on! :wub:
xD May they live on! I miss Heath... I will always love Heath... :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back