New on site

Charlie Knight

Dreamers can dream with open eyes.

OOC First Name
Laura
Blood Status
Half Blood
Hello I am new on this site, I would like to introduce myself (Charlie Knight) Laura, I hope to find adventure lurking in the corners of this school and find challenges and face them head on, any advise will do just fine.

Welcome to HNZ!

Thanks a bunch both of you, I already feel so welcomed

Hello Laura! Welcome to HNZ!! 🎉

Hey Laura! :)

Welcome to HNZ - I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I hope you enjoy your time on the site.
If you have any questions about what to do along the way, feel free to ask in our FAQ forum, we have a friendly community of people ready and happy to help!

Thanks so much Nick, I want to learn this looks like a great site and I am willing to learn.

Thanks happy to be here :)

Welcome hnz :)

Welcome to HNZ Laura!

Welcome to HNZ!!!! :D

Hey Laura, welcome to HNZ! Can't wait to see Charlie in action and learn more about them

Welcome to HNZ! Be careful, it's addicting

Hi Laura, welcome to HNZ! :party: If you ever wanna chat or RP, feel free to drop me a message any time!

Thank you all so much I already love, the site, and you and I both will discover Charlie together.

Welcome Laura :D

:wub: I am kind of Late, but welcome here Laura!!!

Hey! Welcome!

I am still kinda new here (joined last year) and I just want you to know that these people are amazing and this site will leave you wanting to come back every day almost. Also you can get a hang of it very quickly. I hope you enjoy it as much as I am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back