Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
memorylane.png

Another year, another birthday!! It blows my mind that HNZ is now 15 years old! This is because of you, our wonderful community, creating such amazing characters and storylines that keep us coming back for more! If you've been around for quite some time (I'm almost at 13 years here, y'all o_O ) or this is your very first birthday with us, we are so thankful you are a part of our special community. We invite you all to share your absolute favorite HNZ memories here with us today!

Have you read or taken part in any roleplays that have made you laugh out loud? Gasp? Cry? Committed yourself to plots that seemed like a great idea in that group call at three in the morning, but not so much when you woke up with ten new babies and a centaur? Do you have a folder on your computer full of your favourite HNZ screenshots? Had any particularly cringe-worthy n00b moments? (Come on, we've all had them, and we all want to see them :shifty:) Absolutely anything goes in here, so don't hold back!!!

If you feel like travelling all the way back down Memory Lane, you could even tell us why you decided to sign up to HNZ in the first place! (I found HNZ on an internet search right after the final HP book came out. I was looking for a way to fill that HP void knowing it was the end of the series--even though we now have Fantastic Beasts!)

So come and share your fondest memories as we celebrate HNZ's 15th birthday together!! :party:

Honestly one of my favourite, absolute favourite memories - and I don't know if you remember this @Professor Elvera Le Fey was when I spoke to Mia on Skype call for the first time and I didn't know her accent was going to be English since she'd always said she was Aussie (she is ahahaha but I assumed she would have an Aussie accent) and I would have been about... 19 at the time I think and my mother kept walking by the door and quizzing Mia on Aussie things because she was sceptical of Mia being Aussie xDxD

I'm also still pretty sour about Avie's death too by the way Emzies <_<

when I spoke to Mia on Skype call for the first time and I didn't know her accent was going to be English since she'd always said she was Aussie (she is ahahaha but I assumed she would have an Aussie accent)
Ahahah this happened to me too.. about 2 months ago =))

he's been dead like 4 OOC years......
also I thoroughly enjoy Avie's death plot, it was actually really fun to develop him and RP him knowing that was the end.

I have always found it really funny to speak to HNZ people over voice because of the fact people always don't sound how you'll think they sound so it always used to throw me.

also I thoroughly enjoy Avie's death plot, it was actually really fun to develop him and RP him knowing that was the end.
I mean, I really can't talk anymore

I mean, I really can't talk anymore
Same :cry:

I'm also terrible with recognising accents, so if someone in a group chat is talking.. I genuinely sometimes can't tell who it is until I've been around them for a while =)) sorry guys

Honestly, same...

One of my most vivid HNZ memories is still when I had a dream that Nick and Cyndi banned me from the site because I had too many Hufflepuffs. xD It didn't help that Cyndi messaged the following day..

Ooooh and all the baby plots!

Honestly one of my favourite, absolute favourite memories - and I don't know if you remember this @Professor Elvera Le Fey was when I spoke to Mia on Skype call for the first time and I didn't know her accent was going to be English since she'd always said she was Aussie (she is ahahaha but I assumed she would have an Aussie accent) and I would have been about... 19 at the time I think and my mother kept walking by the door and quizzing Mia on Aussie things because she was sceptical of Mia being Aussie xDxD
Ahahah this happened to me too.. about 2 months ago =))
I am picking up that my accent is a surprise for everyone and one of the most memorable parts of HNZ.
at least i gave you warning before we spoke Pheeb, even if it was just before we called. :lol:

I promise I am actually Australian. I have a certificate to prove it.
(I actually just calculated and I actually as of yesterday have lived in Australia longer than i lived in the UK)

I have always found it really funny to speak to HNZ people over voice because of the fact people always don't sound how you'll think they sound so it always used to throw me.
have we ever actually spoken emzies?

Memory lane gosh, so many by now even after bouncing on and off throughout the last 13 years (I actually joined right before HnZ's 3rd Birthday lol) My first character was Brian Getathorn XIX and my first noob mistake was my name lol Brigeta19 which was something I used for logins (I thought the name was OOC and you just created characters under that lol) My second character was Luxen and man did I have some crazy RP's..

I am picking up that my accent is a surprise for everyone and one of the most memorable parts of HNZ.
at least i gave you warning before we spoke Pheeb, even if it was just before we called. :lol:

I promise I am actually Australian. I have a certificate to prove it.
(I actually just calculated and I actually as of yesterday have lived in Australia longer than i lived in the UK)

have we ever actually spoken emzies?
Possibly only in a group setting

Yep his death was one of the first big things I ever saw on HNZ and I remember being like. Wait... does this happen a lot? D:

I still feel like such a baby in these threads but I'm getting close to having been here for 4 years already... Rowan brought me here and I took a lot of convincing xD

Iā€™m sad I actually never knew Avie cause I came back from my hiatus right after :c

I definitely joined as Donna200 (no idea why 200????), and then gave my character sparkley hair so that's always fun

My very first character was Napolde Amandil, which was my real life name in Elvish that I used to rp on bebo with =)) Ahh..

I came in having rped on/adminned Very Strict RP forums for a few years prior so I was like. ok I know what I'm doing I will MAKE my bio it will be APPROVED and THEN I will RP, which made the HNZ system a bit of a shock :p And yet despite all that preparedness I still managed to name my first character Kyle Alcott and THEN decide he was gonna be French, which meant I had to write a huge explanation for Why he had the least French name on the planet =))

Speaking of student carries dying, I remember when Teigan found out that I was actually serious about having one of my students (and one of the children of her character) eaten by a hag. xD

I had a similar situation with one of my family's as Rowan, actually. I named Grace Raven, and then decided she would be Italian afterwards. It was great coming up with an excuse for that.

Speaking of student carries dying, I remember when Teigan found out that I was actually serious about having one of my students (and one of the children of her character) eaten by a hag. xD

I had a similar situation with one of my family's as Rowan, actually. I named Grace Raven, and then decided she would be Italian afterwards. It was great coming up with an excuse for that.
I still didn't believe it up until he was placed in dead members

I remember the short lived plot of Jeremiah being her half brother and Grace not really being a pureblood because she was actually a half blood and this whole other side of the family existed that she didn't know about and that was why she was only a single when she was made lmao

Liberty Barnett I decided was Italian but to this day I donā€™t have a reason for the name =))
Also not sure if anyone noticed but when she was a student her birthday constantly jumped between April, August and October because I could never do maths to figure out what year she needed to be in šŸ™ˆ When I came back in 2016 I had to fix her birth year yet again :lol:

Emzies' accent is great xD You'd know if you had.

Iā€™m just having an sound in my head like Merida from Brave from Disney haha. But I have no idea how it really sounds. Canā€™t we just say all the same sentence in a voice memo or stuff Iā€™m really curious :lol:xD

Iā€™m just having an sound in my head like Merida from Brave from Disney haha. But I have no idea how it really sounds. Canā€™t we just say all the same sentence in a voice memo or stuff Iā€™m really curious :lol:xD
She doesn't sound like Merida, but its distinctly Scottish ahaha

Where is this thread!!! I wants to read it now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back