Memory Lane šŸ’­

10/10 would do again. xD (maybe not with my current student though... he's the younger brother of Nathanial)

Okay so my top three favorite all time threads my characters were in lol

Evil's Twilight Always my favorite since it had pretty much everything I could hope for in a thread lol (Luxen and James Potter and Evan)
The Secret Wedding of Godric's Hollow Just a nice little elopement lol really enjoyed being a part of it (James and Ravyn Daniels were actually my characters though I got to RP Cannon characters too so that was really awesome lol)
Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor Quidditch with Brian was always thrilling but this one was for all the marbles and ended up being especially intense at the end with Brian's catch being challenged lol plus there was a little bet between @Katalina Harker and Sumner Drage that made it especially fun. Also enjoyed Andromeda going up against Brian in Quidditch lol (Brian Getathorn XIX)

I should also note I always loved when Tin broke into St. Mungo's and tortured the comatose patient he named Mr.Twitchy lol that was just fun to RP.

She doesn't sound like Merida, but its distinctly Scottish ahaha
This is hilarious to me because a lot of people when they first meet me don't think I sound scottish xD

This is hilarious to me because a lot of people when they first meet me don't think I sound scottish xD
Really? That's so weird because I definitely thought you sounded Scottish ahaha

One memory I love was a dream that turned into a plot. Which was how Ivaylo Zhefarovich-Dolohov came to be.

I love this! Perhaps a question for everyone here from this is what is the strangest/funniest/weirdest way that inspiration for a character or plot has come to you?

Cra0akxWEAA1IAg.jpg

This image was the reason I made Elio =))

If you go back to his early rps, he used to talk in an "incorrect order" - That being said I totally forgot I did this so when he came back in fourth year he had out grown it.

7cdf472661404373a6f19275465609d0.jpg

And this image is the reason I made Wendall, and as such, is the reason that one of his first rps was him falling in the gap between the train and the platform :r

I love this! Perhaps a question for everyone here from this is what is the strangest/funniest/weirdest way that inspiration for a character or plot has come to you?
Crazy hours.... Thatā€™s when all the babies and deaths started popping out... Ate Teigs and Ditse Tenile and Kuya Raze would be up till like early morning just plotting then go back to plotting after weā€™ve all gotten like about two hours of sleep =))

Last edited:
Ive mentioned once or twice now to people separately, but the reason I made Mary Lou was really convoluted actually ahaha. So her name came first Mary Lou Prindeou and I got that from a cartoon I used to watch as a kid called Rolie Polie Olie. The main character of the show, Olie, had a favourite tv show called the Smith Family Hudson, the Family in Space and the show had a theme song which somehow managed to sound exactly like Mary Lou Prindeou if said in the right tone and in a sing song way. I used to say the lyrics for the tv show theme song really wrong and one day (like six months ago?) it morphed into singing Mary Lou Prindeou. So I had a name. The more I thought about her, the more I really wanted to make her and I really wanted someone who was really soft and sweet, but would develop to have a cutting edge. I gave her the backstory of her father being magical and dead and her mother being a muggle because I wanted her to grow up without magic, but then be thrust into this crazy world and what it would be like for someone who just didn't handle it well. Thus Mary Lou was born. And I went to great lengths to explain why she was attending HNZ rather than Ilvermorny. So feel free to quiz me on this, I have alllllllllll the answers lol

Ahahah this happened to me too.. about 2 months ago =))

I spoke to Mia on Skype with Angel. xD
She was blushing when we started talking about our characters and werewolves in the Harry Potter universe. :lol:

Ask and you will receive

You're playing with fate there pheeb

:devious: I'm ready

If it helps, I can offer you, the spreadsheet

Zara is single.... =))

She's too young for babies!!

She won't be in a few years!

I just had this idea to make a new character that has a background as complicated as mine =)) just to spice things up a bit. Iā€™ve never done it as elaborated before so it should be interesting. I have yet to have any HNZ-related dreams though.

As for accents, I spoke to a few people some time ago (like maybe 2 years ago?) and I feel like my accent changes depending on who Iā€™m speaking to at the time, maybe itā€™s a bilingual thing xD

I was listening to Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean." That gave me the idea to suggest Sumner could be Tristan's illegitimate son, except not. Livvy was enthusiastic about it and so, that happened...

Oh, the drama!!! As I told Brian, I'm content to sit back, eat popcorn, and read all your juicy, dastardly plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back