Unknown
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
14" Acacia Wood, with the essence of a Owl Feather
Hey!

I'm Bjorn. Some of you might have caught me lurking around here and there whilst I found my footing a bit here on the board. Im a brand new guy around here who's joined the community and look very much forward to writing with you all hopefully.
I'm from Australia and very much so enjoy this thing we all seem to have in common known as "Harry Potter".

For the second I've only got Cole here as a character, but I'm sure that will soon change when I inevitably start creating children and so on and so forth to expand his fam-bam and maybe get involved in some of the Hogwarts shenanigans.

I just thought I'd throw something up here. Nothing crazy formal. Just enough to say howdy and hopefully reach out to some of you so you know there's a dude who would love to thread/plot with you all. :D

Hey Bjorn, welcome to HNZ! Nice to see a new face around :D I'm Rowan, I'm from NZ, and I'd love to RP some time with Cole, or any other characters you make :) If you ever wanna plot, or just chat, feel free to send me a message!

Welcome to the site, Bjorn! We've got quite a few other Australians on site as well. I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. Let us know if you need any help getting around.

Hey Bjorn.
Welcome to HNZ. I am Mia and I am also from Australia. I have seen you lurking around for a whie and cole seems like an interesting guy. you seem like you know your way around the place but feel free to shoot me a message if you have questions, want to chat or want to plot. and if you want to take part in school shindigs you have arrived at the right time as sorting will be open soon.
look forward to seeing you around.
Mia

Hi Bjorn! Welcome! I'm Daphne and I'm from the Netherlands. I'd always be happy to plot with you, and I look forward to seeing what other characters you may create. Cole already looks very interesting :D

Hey Bjorn,

I felt like I've seen your name before. :lol: Either way, welcome to the site! Looking forward to reading your topics and potentially write together in the near future. See you around!

Welcome to HNZ!

Welcome to HNZ, Bjorn!! :party: :hug: If you need any help with anything, feel free to shoot me a message also

Cole looks like an awesome character and I am definitely going to message you about RPs ;D can't wait to see how you expand his family!!

Hi Bjorn!
Definitely seen you lurking around and so excited you hopped into the thread with Sully and Daintree today 👀
I'm Kris and I'm pretty new here too! Can't wait to see more of Cole any other future characters, especially with sorting coming up.

Last edited:
Hey Bjorn! I'm Kaye :D
I'm from Australia as well so it's good to see a fellow Aussie on the board! This website is so much fun and if you love Harry Potter you will definitely become addicted like it here :r

I look forward to hopefully RPing with you in the future as you expand Cole's family ^_^

Welcome :D

Hi Bjorn welcome! Love your playby! I hope you will sort a student also. If you ever want to plot or ask stuff you can always PM me. Have a nice time around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back