Last Game You Played

(you both have a request from me) SW-0487-4942-4014 I will also be playing Violet. Though won't get to play much of it because I'm the one selling it for two days straight boooo

Welp, I’m not playing the new pokémon games lols! But i finally got my hands on the last of us part one for ps5 :lol: - i’ve been wanting the game for ages and i got a pretty good deal on it which i’m happy about! i’m having a lot of fun with it tho!

I've been playing Phasmophobia. I've not touched my switch since I have moved in with my grandpa but I should. xD

I went back to Legends: Arceus because I had ragequit over the djinn.

I should play Hades more, because Hades 2!!! @Flynn North

I was out drinking last night so missed all the announcements but!! Hades 2!!! Last of Us coming to pc???? New Jedi Survivor trailer!!! Bladurs Gate 3 collectors edition!!!

The Jedi Survivor trailer :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Also seriously considering if I should buy the BG3 CE

Words cannot explain how excited I am for Jedi Survivor I LOVED Fallen Order so much

Bought NEO: The World Ends With You on sale on Steam after hearing some good things about it, and gotta say I'm not disappointed.

Just finished replaying Bayonetta 1, I know, shock, me actually finishing a game I start. :lol: I need to go through on higher difficulties but I'm replaying 1 and 2 so I can feel up to date when I play 3.

The Witcher 3 Next-Gen Update has me hooked on the game again. By the Gods, it looks so good now!

I want to tell you that I found an indie game called Potion Craft that gives off huge medieval Hogwarts vibes. It’s relaxing and got a cute sepia art brimming with tiny herbs and alchemy things!

Game is available on Steam

Fire Emblem: Engage came out so now begins the upcoming several weeks of me being consumed by big shiny new games (this, Like A Dragon: Ishin, Final Fantasy: Theatrhythm & Octopath Traveler 2). If I'm even slower at responding than usual you know why.

...also I bought a PS5 and Final Fantasy Origins: Stranger of Paradise, because CHAOS, so lol.

...also also Persona 3 Portable is out on Steam now. If I had a social life it would be ruined.

I played Disco Elysium a few weeks ago (and twice more since) and its the only thing I can think about and maybe ever will think about ever again 👉👈

I played Disco Elysium a few weeks ago (and twice more since) and its the only thing I can think about and maybe ever will think about ever again 👉👈
I like the tag line for this: "Become a hero or an absolute disaster of a human being." :lol:

I like the tag line for this: "Become a hero or an absolute disaster of a human being." :lol:
lmao it's LITERALLY true tho

The main character wakes up after a bender with total retrograde amnesia & has to solve a murder while re-learning basic stuff like 'what is money?' so you can really drive him in or out of the gutter based on your choices - you can go clean or keep the bender going, join a communist book club or embrace fascism, be totally corrupt or keep on the straight and narrow, the writers hit a REALLY nice balance where you can play the main character HUNDREDS of different ways without him ever feeling 'out of character' per se. Genuinely one of my favourite videogame protagonists of all time.

I need to actually sit down and play through Disco Elysium I keep being intimidated by it, though I watched my partner play a lot of it and he loved it. (He is now playing a Harry DuBois expy in our D&D game).

I finished Fire Emblem Engage so now I'm playing it on hard. :r Great fun, story's pretty one note and the characters aren't nearly as fleshed out as in Three Houses though I was surprised by them having more dimension than I expected. Gameplay is excellent to the point where every time I got salty and put the Switch down I picked it back up like 5 minutes later to try again. It's pretty much exactly what I expected and I couldn't be happier.

I've been playing Final Fantasy Theatrhythm Final Bar Line and I am so so happy. Curtain Call was one of my most played games on 3DS and Final Bar Line is just a straight improvement (except for the lack of Bravely Default songs but oh well). The credits are one of the most wholesome things I've ever seen and even me as someone who's not that coordinated has been having a great time. I still need to finish unlocking all the songs in free play so my best friend and I can do online play again, I do enjoy being able to actually play games with people sometimes :r

Also Like A Dragon: Ishin is good, I'm not very far into it because work/college but I've just unlocked the farming/home life part anyway so I was never going to progress. I started Octopath Traveler 2 at midnight as well (I'd played the demo) and I really enjoy it so far, it also feels like an improvement from the first game and I like all the characters I've met.

(it's a wonder I ever get anything done at all tbh)

For April Fool's Sega put out a Sonic visual novel called The Murder of Sonic The Hedgehog. It's free on Steam and it's actually extremely charming and a good way to spend an hour (or two, if, like me, you're quite terrible at platforming).

Disco Elysium is ABSOLUTELY one of my favorite games of all time. Though I can never be mean to Kim or think about disappointing him. It hurt's too much.

But I finished the Resident Evil 4 remake yesterday and Leon S Kennedy can absolutely take my life thank you they did not have to make him so hot in HD wtf. Also his absolutely unimpressed attitude the whole game is my whole vibe I love this man.

I started playing Honkai Star Rail.

Yes, I am ashamed of myself. (I did play Genshin Impact for a while, but I was on the wrong server to play with people I knew and couldn't move without losing all my progress.)

Jedi Survivor is GOTY I said what I said. It took everything that made Fallen Order amazing, and just built on it. And the customization is everything to me. I have spent forever editing everything and my lightsaber is now beautiful and perfect I love it and it also changed color every time I swing it.

Jedi Survivor is GOTY I said what I said. It took everything that made Fallen Order amazing, and just built on it. And the customization is everything to me. I have spent forever editing everything and my lightsaber is now beautiful and perfect I love it and it also changed color every time I swing it.
Some of the boss fights in this game were phenomenal and way better done than in Fallen Order!

I am still trying to play Hogwarts Legacy and of course Jedi survivor. As well as other games, in my opinion it is always good thing when you can avoid life problems and just play something. I think that games can offer you vast worlds and thus you can receive good emotions, but i also can say that i play not only standart games, but also those, which are simplier, but this doesn't mean that they are bad. For the purposes of finding good games, i read reviews https://bianz.co.nz/ because this is how i can find definitely good games for myself

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back