Character's Name: Ralph Easterling
Character's Birthdate: 18th of November, 2046
Hometown: Hamilton, New Zealand
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Wand: Curved 14 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

APPEARANCE

Playby: Louis Hynes
Hair: Relatively thick, curly hair, which stays even thicker in wet weather.
Eyes: He has brown thoughtful eyes that look inquisitively into everyone he meets.
Height: 150 cm / 59”
Style: His appearance is reserved and neat, he dresses more like a muggle than a wizard. His favorite outfit is a warm sweater, a shirt tucked underneath and pants.
Other Distinguishing Features: He can be recognized by his dark thick hair, glasses, and the large nose indicating paternal descent.

A LITTLE DEEPER

Five Words: Curious, Clumsy, Smart, Geek, Sad
Strengths: Quick Learner, Versatile, Resourceful, Determinated
Weaknesses: Dependent
Interests or Hobbies: nature, herbology, magical creatures, hiking, sketching, reading books, watching a lot of muggle movies.
Favourites: green, autumn season, apple pie, Herbology, birds.

Personality: A nice, cautious boy, but that doesn't mean he's suspicious and avoids other people. Sometimes sadness and longing for parents hide behind a smile, but most of all he is friendly and responsive. Pretty smart for his age, but doesn't try to stand out in a crowd and likes to quietly indulge in calm hobbys, usually reading and sketching plants. He does not like bright colors and loud people, but can find contact with everyone, especially animals.

History: Ralph Easterling was born as the fourth child on a crisp November afternoon, right after his twin brother Christopher. Both of his parents were mixed blood wizards who married and had four children living in Denver, Colorado. His mother was Mexican and his father half Mexican and half American. Although the twins came as a "surprise", both parents were happy to have a large family, but the family idyll did not last long, as the mother died shortly after the birth of the twins. Not knowing where to grieve, the father decided to leave the States and move with all the children to relatives in New Zealand. When Ralph turned eleven, he also lost his father. One of his closest relatives, Jason Mcleod, a very cheerful and family-oriented man, was willing to take on the role of guardian and took the Easterling children under his wing.

He was born a wizard in a wizarding family with a lot of cousins and he was aware of his abilities since childhood. The boy has lived without a mother for as long as he can remember. He no longer remembers her and his father put all the photos of her in boxes and hid them in the attic. Soon they were joined by photographs of his father, when Ralph had lost his father one day. However, his older brother Niklaus, sister Roxanna, twin Christopher and very nice cousin Kiara Wood, who owned an apothecary, helped a lot in these sad life changes. They all lived in New Zealand with uncle Jason and the boy occasionally visited his cousins and their parents. As for Chris, he liked that they weren't identical twins and that they each had their own interests and talents.

Ralph has been linked with magic all his life: he has seen the dishes that wash themselves, the fire in the fireplace lights up by itself, the pen that writes what is needed and all other magical objects. His first signs of magic occurred at the age of four, when he disappeared under water in a lake and emerged from it only seven minutes later, also having caught a fish with his bare hands. A little later, he learned to swim and became unbeatable in swimming, competing with his brothers and sister. One of the boy's favorite pastimes was listening to his older cousin's Kiara stories about Hogwarts, the magical world on this island, creatures, plants, places that the eyes of the muggles have never seen. He really wanted to be like her, intelligent and smart, and to be sorted into Ravenclaw house.

FAMILY

Niall Easterling – Father, wizard
Ginevra Easterling – Mother, witch
Niklaus Easterling – Older brother, wizard
Roxanna Easterling – Older sister, witch
Christopher Easterling – Twin brother, wizard
Jason Mcleod – Guardian, wizard
Kiara Wood – Cousin, witch
Annabeth Rosemary Easterling – Cousin, witch
Elisabeth Easterling – Cousin, witch
Jackson Mcleod – Uncle, wizard

Last edited:
BEFORE THE FIRST YEAR

Roleplays
Special OccasionWith Christopher EasterlingGladrag's Wizardwear
Book wormWith Evianna Angel and Rion PendletonFlourish and Blott's
New Day, New WayWith Kiara WoodThe Apothecary
Can’t wait to see the magical placeWith Evianna Angel and Christopher EasterlingNew Zealand Express
Passing the ReignsWith Niklaus Eliot EasterlingThe Graduation Ceremony
ShadowingWith Evianna AngelSt. Mungo's

FIRST YEAR

He had quietly, imperceptibly, and without any particular external distinction, blended into the crowd among the future students, who were brighter and more vocal personalities than himself. Just look at his brother Christopher, who will also be sorted into one of the four houses. But despite his anxiety about sorting, Ralph wouldn't give anything to finally sit down at his desk and continue to study the undiscovered properties of his lunoscope in solitude, or to sketch the structure of a thestral skeleton on a sheet of grids in his notebook.

As a polite and timid boy, Ralph waited his turn, first letting many others sit under the hat. Until now, he had only heard about the appearance and magical properties of the Sorting Hat. In reality, the old hat looked even older and patched up in many places. Oh, that's what the Sorting Hat looked like...
In order to get into the Ravenclaw, he should probably fill your hat with countless questions, then it might think that the boy is extremely curious. However, with the expression of a silent sufferer on his face, the boy finally sat down on the chair and pursed his lips, waiting for the hat to bend on his head and shout the name of the house. Behind his pursed lips, thoughts ran through his mind: Excuse me, but is there a possibility that I could be a Ravenclaw? My brother just graduated from school as a Ravenclaw. I want to follow in his footsteps. My sister and cousin Kiara - you remember them, don't you? – were also sorted into Ravenclaw. I like encyclopedias and mathematics, reading a lot and solving riddles. I also collect lichens and plants for my herbarium. Please say my house. So he thought and reasoned in his mind until the hat decided.

"It doesn't matter where your family are or have been, all that matters if where you should go. What suits you best. For you, I can see the makings of a great Slytherin. Though you do have a striking intelligence. Better be… Ravenclaw,"

Roleplays
Magic EverywhereBuying his wandOllivander’s Wand Shop
New FacesWith Hugo Stark-West, Loki Styx and Jupiter AscotRavenclaw First Years Boys Dorm
Some Magical OrganismsWith Cassius Styx and Kaia StarkThe Lakefront
Nice to meet youWith Tori BradenRavenclaw Common Room
Y43 Start of Year FeastWith Rion PendletonGreat Hall
Y43 Club FairWith Jordan Harris and various othersThe Courtyard

First Year Photos

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back