Kaia Stark

Hufflepuff | Biologist | Traveler

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Hi! My name is Elisabeth and I just found out about this site. I somehow managed to find it and decided to give it a shot. I hope I will get really attached to this roleplay and I am really excited to find out everything that is going on here. Also, it's the only roleplay I'm in!:shy:

Hello Elizabeth.
Welcome to HNZ I am Mia and I am from Australia. I hope that you enjoy your time here, you have certainly found a good RP site and community. I found it a few years ago now, and it is the only RP site i have ever been on too. If you haven't already I suggest you think about your character and get them sorted before the new school year starts (or not if you want an adult).
feel free to send me a DM if you have any questions.
Mia :mia:

Welcome hnz ^_^
My name is Maiya and i'm from Latvia and i hope realy to enyoi this lovely site.

Welcome to HNZ, Elisabeth!
We hope you get really attached to the site, too - and if there's any way we can help make that happen just let us know! :)

Hi Elisabeth, welcome, I'm Kris! HNZ's the only RP site I'm on as well and I love it. It's a great time to join, I'm excited to see what Kaia gets up to

Hi Elisabeth, welcome to HNZ! You found us at the perfect time :) If you ever wanna chat or have questions about the site feel free to drop me a PM any time! :D

Hi! Welcome to HNZ! I'm Daphne and I'm from the Netherlands, nice to see more Europeans here :D I'd be happy to plot with you!

Hey Elisabeth, welcome to HNZ! If you have any questions, feel free to drop a PM! I am Kaitlyn, from the USA, and one of the global moderators here.

Welcome to hnz :hug:

Hello!! Welcome to HNZ! I'm Maria and I'm from New Zealand! I hope you enjoy it here! :D

Hi, Elisabeth - welcome! I'm from the US and have been on some other sites (this one is by far the best which is why I keep coming back!). If you ever want to RP, I have a first year Gryffindor. Can't wait to see what Kaia is like!

Hey Elizabeth. Welcome I'm Jamie. I hope you will have an great time and your playby is awesome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back