HNZ meet-ups!

Not last weekend but the one before, @Freya Song, @Lazarus Leitner, my sister, and I all went to an MCR show together in Tāmaki Makaurau!! All of the good photos are on Mika's phone, but here are the ones I got!

Hidden content
You need -1 more posts to view this content
i have never taken a good selfie ever in my life

The show was very fun and it was super cool to meet up!! (We did all wind up getting covid though even through a N-95 boo)

So for those that know I've been working on an application for a visa to move to Australia to live with Teigs. That has now been approved so I'll hopefully be moving out to Australia at the beginning of next year.

Didn't really post about this at the time, but in July I went to Scotland to see Emzies for a couple of weeks and it was a holiday of a lifetime!!! So happy with how it all went and I cannot wait to go back one day, though I am not looking forward to all that flying again x_x

Now it's time for Emzies to visit NZ :devious: @Stefan Archer

Edit: Oh and I also met up with Steph/@November Albertson!!! That was only for a short time but it was so fun :wub:

Now it's time for Emzies to visit NZ :devious: @Stefan Archer
We can recreate the super vivid nightmare I had a while ago where she flew all the way here just to yell at me for moving some threads to the wrong subforum :r

that feel when Mia was in my hometown but I wasn't. :cry:

One day, one of you will come to Melbourne and I'll...probably not have a good opportunity to make the drive up. :lol:

that feel when Mia was in my hometown but I wasn't. :cry:

One day, one of you will come to Melbourne and I'll...probably not have a good opportunity to make the drive up. :lol:
I may or may not be going to Melbourne next year :r

We can recreate the super vivid nightmare I had a while ago where she flew all the way here just to yell at me for moving some threads to the wrong subforum :r
That sounds exactly like her. :o

So for those that know I've been working on an application for a visa to move to Australia to live with Teigs. That has now been approved so I'll hopefully be moving out to Australia at the beginning of next year.
Wait we need to meet up before you go! Either a Europe meetup or a UK one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back