Deirdre Coy

Observer | Quiet | Puzzle Lover
OOC First Name
Rue
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Hi there — my name is Rue and I’m back for (hopefully) the chance to role-play on a site I have lurked on for a long time. I once signed up as a character called Eva Reed, but I got caught up with IRL stuff and had to disappear. I’m sorry!

I’m a little intimidated by what I need to do — I’ve noticed sorting has opened recently, and I’m pleased I found my way back at a great time. May I ask if there is anything I should get to doing aside from the sorting process?

I hope I can write with some of you — you seem like a lovely community and I’d like to make some friends I can role-play with. The conversion with Tapatalk really stopped me from attempting forum role-play for a while.. but maybe it’s not that bad.

Thank you for reading this post!

Welcome to Hnz! :hug:

Hey Rue! Glad you were able to have the chance come back!

Now is the perfect time to back into things, definitely. Besides getting your character sorted, you might wanna check out the Information tab for some details on the setting or how to do some things, but otherwise there's not much you need to do.

If you want to start RPing with your new char, feel free to reach out! I've got two new kids this year who are being sorted and I'd be happy to do some rps before school starts or on the train etc :D

Hi Rue, welcome back to HNZ!!! :hug: Our motto is that RL always comes first, so don't apologise for disappearing!! It's just great to have you back :party:

There's nothing you necessarily need to do, but several things you could do if you feel like it! Kris covered the site docs, but you could post a biography and/or character development topic in the Character Handbook area; you could post a topic in the Plotline and Story Development area to find other people to RP with; and once Deirdre is sorted, you could roleplay in Ollivander's to purchase her wand!

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to me or any of the staff. I hope you get to stay a bit longer this time, and have fun here!! :wub: (I also have two first years this year and am very down for plots!!)

I remember Eva ^_^ yay, welcome back!!

Welcome back! I have quite a few characters that could always need new roleplays. Feel free to PM me anytime and we can plan something out! I have four characters in the process of sorting right now that we could do stuff with.

You could also spend some time making a character development or bio thread, that can be a good place to start to get to know your character a little bit better.

Welcome back! And nice to meet you. I'm Jamie. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or just want to chat. :D

Welcome back, Rue!! :party:

If you ever feel like plotting or just talking, feel free to drop me a message!

Thank-you all for your comments! This community has always been wonderful and you really all are so kind. I plan to do as much as possible! I think I’ll start with sorting, I will definitely make some biography bits and pieces, and maybe I’ll even have the courage to look for plots. I haven’t written forum-style role-play in a while, now — I hope my writing isn’t too short/limited!

I haven’t written forum-style role-play in a while, now — I hope my writing isn’t too short/limited!
Noo, nobody here minds how much or how little you write!!! I quite often give people a two-line reply :teehee: just write as much as keeps it fun for you!

Welcome back!

Hey Rue, welcome back! :D Everyone else has already covered all the advice, so all I'll add is if you ever wanna chat or RP feel free to drop me a PM ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back