Deniss
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Heeey!

I'm Deniss and I'm kinda new here. I used to be active here about 4-5 years ago, when I even had a professor character. I kinda decided to stop being active, because I was veeeeery young and I didn't really have time and see point in all of this, but now I'm back ready to be as active as never before. :D

I'm really looking forward to posting (or ploting as you call it?) with you all, so send me a message and let's think about something! :)

Hey Deniss welcome (back) to HNZ!
I'm curious: if you didn't see a point in all this before and you're back now, what point do you see in it? :o

Enjoy your time plotting around the site!

Hey Deniss welcome (back) to HNZ!
I'm curious: if you didn't see a point in all this before and you're back now, what point do you see in it? :o

Enjoy your time plotting around the site!

Well, I don't know - I just feel like this is a great way to spend my time, meet new people, see how creative I can get, haha :D

Welcome! I'm Jess and I'm just past new-ish ;) I'm always open for plots, so feel free to message me anytime! :) It's always cool to see people coming back.

I thought your name looked familiar! Welcome back!!

Hey Deniss, welcome back! If you ever wanna chat or talk about ideas feel free to send me a message! :D

Welcome back! We're happy to have you :D I hope we can plot in the future!

Welcome (back) Deniss! Glad to have you with us here on HNZ!

Thank you everyone!!

I look forward to plotting with you all! :)

Yayy, welcome back Deniss!!! :party: :hug: Really glad you decided to come back! This is definitely a great place to make friends :wub:

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need help or just want to roleplay!!

Hey hey... it’s so cool that you’ve come back!

Welcome back! I think I vaguely remember you from those years ago! It's great you've decided to return and hopefully we have a chance to rp in the future :D

Hiya! Welcome back! If you ever want to rp just pm me! :)

Welcome back Deniss!

Welcome back, Deniss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back