Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Guess what everyone???!! We have a fun announcement for you. Thanks to a lot of hard work by Nick, the shopping system is now back! 🎉🎉Thank you to all of the shopkeepers who helped get their shops ready in advance of its return.

One thing to note about the shopping system is that you cannot use the quick reply to shop. You must hit the 'post thread' button to get the shop system items to show up for you. And please don't forget that any items marked as needing admin approval need...admin approval. :p Please discuss with us prior to purchase.

Have fun with the system or getting to learn it if you're newer to the site! :)
But that's not all! :o The quidditch system is back up and running too. :party: So practices can now be held through the system as captains wait to hear from me on setting up games!

Happy Friday all!!

Cyndi
(on behalf of the HNZ site staff)

Woo! I'm so excited about both these things, thanks for all the hard work on all of this. It's very much appreciated ❤ :wub:

:party: Yaaaaay! I'm so excited about both of these things being back, especially Quidditch! Thank you so much for all the hard work setting things up, it feels so good to have them back!

Also this is a smaller change I just noticed the other day, but I love that when you go to someone's profile it defaults to the 'About' tab now, makes navigating profiles much quicker! :wub:

Wow. Yay. thank you. I look forward to using the new shop but also the quidditch system once the season begins. :lol::D:wub:

Ahh this makes me so happy! ;D :wub: Thank you Nick!

For anybody new enough to the site to not know what this old-new system is, there's an announcement explaining it here:

Similarly, the quidditch system is explained here:

Yes, and now it does. //Nick
@Nicolas King When you click one of the options like "stay alert" is it supposed to like acknowledge that you have pressed that button?

So exciting!!! Thanks, Nick for all your hard work! I'm slacking with Jaden. :r

But yayyyyy!!

YEAHHH so glad the quidditch system is back. Now I hope that I am able to hit bludgers with Liam soon. He never really hit one, so new chances!! xD Thanks for all the hard work!

Archived

It's time for some new news, so we're archiving this to get it out of the way.

Please make sure to check out the news and updates section for the most up to date site news. If you have any questions about this piece of news, please reach out to an administrator.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back