Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Thought this could be fun - to go with the Get to Know you game??

Random fun facts you discover about yourself or your character! So could be like

OOC: I'm a twin!

or

IC: Daisy sometimes wishes she had a younger sibling - a younger brother specifically.

OOC: everyone knows this by now, but I'm an elder sibling to two!

IC: Nadia is madly in love with tattoos on guys

Can I do both? :r

Yeah of course :lol:

But, I thought there was just two of you and that you're the same person as the other one??? :r

OMG not this again -_-

OOC: If it weren't for my glasses, I'd be legally blind.
IC: Kalif hates swimming, mainly because he can't swim.

OOC: We're doing the sibling thing? Alrighty...I've got 7, all younger. :wub:

IC: Kingsley has three tattoos but tells people she only has two. xD

OOC: I'm the youngest of my generation on both my mom and dad's side of the family.

IC: November isn't the only month in the family. There's August, September..and you can guess what happened to October x_x

OOC: Despite what Olive says, I am very much a dog person and not particularly fond of cats :p

IC: Olive tried alcohol for the very first time this last 'January' just gone.

OOC: Ahaha opposite to Steph I'm the oldest of my generation, by a lot! (My youngest cousin isn't quite two yet, and I'm almost closer in age to my uncle than my nearest sibling.)

IC: Ainsley didn't speak until quite late, and when she did her first words were "Good morning!" (Though it sort of smushed together into something more like 'gummooma')

IC: Aspen wishes she was an animagus so she could hang with the werewolves

IC: Zennon wishes he knew how to trust his friends with his secret.

OOC: I am keeping my educational attainment a secret here in the company.

IC: Irene is planning to get back with her first love.

OOC: HNZ is the reason I first got into Graphic Design, and now am trying to do it as a career..

IC: Ronnie couldn't care less if her parents were alive or dead

OOC: Some people know this, but my real name is Jessica Kaye. I prefer it if people call me Kaye.
IC: Isabelle does not like any of her siblings, other than Patrick, as she's jealous that they still have a mother and she doesn't.

ooc: not many of the new peeps know this but i'm a mom to a 13 year old teen and his name is angel :wub: and i'm 30 this year. :r
ic/ooc: joshua probably angel's doppelganger. shyness and latinx but angel not as shy as he used to be. ^_^

just realized i didn't do chante, ugh. chante is a mixed of black american, italian, and native american. mostly native tho from both her parents. margera is her grandmother's surname.

OOC: I sometimes refresh HNZ every few minutes expecting a new reply to me there :r (Even when yes, I haven't replied to you yet) (like checking the fridge expecting new food to appear)

ooc; I water down my juice because juice is too sweet!

YASS me too!

Hmmm OOC I don't like bacon!

IC: Nadia is hiding from her father because he thinks she's dead and she thinks he'll want her dead if he finds out.

IC: Axel thinks he is invincible and can do everything.
OOC: I don't regret what I am about to do to him.

IC: Olive spent 4 years mainly living on yoghurt

IC: Amber is terrified of owls

Oh noooo, all birds or just owls!? HOW DOES SHE SEND LETTERS?!

OOC: I'm very bad at debating my point, and I (win) my debates with "yeah but your face".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back