Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Hello HNZers,

As the website progresses and develops, there will always be changes to the way HNZ ends up being run. This is what I’m bringing to you today. There are two changes that will be taking place both of which will affect the day to day running of the site.

The first change is one you may not physically see as much of but is still a large change to running of the site. Donna, whom many people will know, is going to become our new head GM. This is a role which will have her work more closely with the other GMs. Donna has been a member of the site staff for a number of years, even for a time being admin before returning to her GM role. Donna has worked with lots of you in the past in various positions and we all know she’s exceedingly capable. This role is basically everything that she already does plus helping manage the GM team. Let’s all take a moment to congratulate Donna on this new role, you’ll do great! She may also receive new colours soon - we’ll see!

Secondly, Cyndi will be taking a step back in her current role as Admin of HNZ. She will assume a role much more like that of Nick’s, helping in specific areas of the site (in areas such as quidditch, HOH stuff, electives fair and a few other admin areas), where I will assume more of the day to day running of the site. Though before she does she’ll be take a month long break from HNZ, for which, I’m sure everyone would like to wish Cyndi a pleasant and calm break. Cyndi has been on the admin team for 7.5 years and on the site for far longer, she has been a tremendous figure on site throughout her years as admin. Even though Cyndi will still be around as admin in a new role, let’s all take a moment to thank Cyndi for all of the work she has put in, for answering all of the queries, for all of the applications she saw over, for all of the work she put in getting this site ready for you guys just last year.

Understandably, there will be an adjustment period for you guys as you grow used to these changes. Admin related questions should come directly to myself and Nick (Nick specifically for tech stuff and myself for more day to day stuff), which we’ll always try to answer as quickly as possible but given the circumstances may not be as quickly as has been in the past or as quickly as you’d like. Applications will reopen again soon and understandably there may be a slow down in response rates again for the same reason, as the team adjusts to the changes. The admin does thank you for your patience as everything get readjusted and new rhythms are found.

Here’s to Donna and Cyndi’s new positions. I’ll be the first to wish you the best of luck.

If folks have any queries or question, feel free to leave them here, or PM them to me or a GM privately.

Thanks,
Emzies

While this is definitely different I am always excited for changes to HNZ and to see what they bring! Congratulations to Donna, and Cyndi I hope you enjoy your amazing break. Just don't forget us crazies <3

Thanks for all the hard work you guys all do on the site ❤ Cyndi, have a great break! I hope it's very relaxing. Donna, good luck with the new position, I know you'll do great :wub: And good luck to Emzies too, taking on more of the day to day stuff. We all appreciate the hard work you guys all put in!

Congrats Donna, and Cyndi I hope you enjoy that much deserved break. And thank you to the whole GM and Admin team for all the hard work you do for us :wub:

Thanks for this clear update Emzies, we have to thank you too for all the hard work you do. ❤
Sometimes you forget how much work you guys do to make us have a great time here. Thank you all for the incredible site it is!
Donna congratulations! You are amazing. I know that you will do great!! :hug: Also Cyndi thank you for everything. Since the day I came here you have been an amazing help and whenever I have a question or anything you always kindly respond to it. Go and enjoy your well deserved break!

Donna! Congratulations on your new position! Cyndi, I hope you'll enjoy every minute of that much deserved break!

Congrats, Donna!

And enjoy your break, Cyndi. 💕
You both have done an amazing job making HNZ for what it is today! Thank you!

Oh wow, big changes! I hope you have a great break Cyndi, you more than deserve it, and thank you a million times over for all the help you've given me over the years, and all the work you've put into making this site what it is. And congrats to Donna and Emzies! You guys will be fantastic!

Congrats to both! The whole admin team does such an amazing job keeping this site up to such a high standard. Thank you for all that you do!

Congrats you guys!! Hope all goes well for you both! 💕

Congrats Donna :wub: you'll be great! I hope everything works out! and thanks Cyndi for all the hard work over the years, wishing you the best for the future. Be sure to enjoy your break alright :hug:

Thank you for all your hard work, all of you!
Cyndi I hope you have a lovely well deserved break! You've helped me out to no end over the last few years so thank you ^_^
Congratulations Donnaaaa! :donna:

Donna getting a new color?? I support!!!!! I hope you have a great break as well, Cyndi!

Enjoy your break, Cyndi, and your new admin responsibilities!! You deserve the break so much!
Also, good luck to Donna!

Congrats guys! And thank you for all your hard work! :wub: Ya'll are amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back