Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Happy Sunday (or Monday if you're in the future! ) everyone! I hope you've been having a good few days. I don't know about you all, but this month has been really busy and I could sure use an update to let me know what's been going on. :p Let's get started, ok?
The semester is nearly over!!
Can you believe it? :o We're heading into week 6 beginning tomorrow. If you're a student, that means to not forget to get to lessons! Your house needs you!! If you're a professor, we're asking you to please not hold off until the very end to grade lessons. Please try to begin getting to it now.

Quidditch is back!!!
The quidditch season began at the beginning of this OOC month with a game between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Ravenclaw was victorious, a score of 160 - 20 in that game. 🏅 And the game between Hufflepuff and Slytherin just began earlier today and finished earlier today too =)). We encourage you to follow the games, join the stands, and have conversation here about it all.

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Ok, I actually don't know if there were any lion, tiger, or bear costumes at the Halloween feast, but there were some really great costumes!! After a bit of consideration, the following members are the winners:

Best overall: Willow Cullen (Mia) as black swan ballet dancer
Best Magically Enhanced: Sophie Wilson (Daphne) as a cloud
Most Scary: Lauren Davenport (Jamie) as a Zombie
Best Group/Couple: Shane Ackley as a prince with Charlotte Harper (Jamie) as rich girl
Most Ridiculous: Ignotus Pratt (Alexis) as Waldo from Where's Waldo
Most Traditional Halloween: Theodore Westwick (Daphne) as the Grim Reaper

House points will be added to these individual RPers for their houses soon. Congrats! 🎉🎉

We need you...!
to post your picture in the yearbook! Don't be just a name on the bottom of the page. Take a moment to upload your pictures for inclusion in the yearbook, which will be released at the end of the year. Seventh years, don't forget to reply to your PM from the yearbook staff!!

Character Spotlight: April!
This month's character spotlight belongs to Alex's character Ainslee Cormac. Please take a moment to check out her questionnaire and join us in offering her some congratulations! :party:

April Fool's Day!!
Take a look at this year's April Fool's joke where we spent the day communicating in emoji! Thank you to everyone who played along. I learned a lot of new emojis on this day, not gonna lie xD

The Poll is closed!!
Last month, we posted a poll asking everyone's opinion on our avatar shape. Well, the results are in! And, as I'm sure you've noticed (or are about to), the winner was the rounded square shape. This update has been implemented and we thank everyone who participated in the democratic process.

• Some fun career related stuff!
  • Break week!
  • more club events!

That was a nice update! I'll be back in two weeks for the next update! I'm looking forward to it and hope you are too!

Cyndi
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Last edited:
I don't remember submitting my plot to be highlighted, but it was the highlight of my day to see it on the bi-weekly update (especially considering all the other drama going on with the boys :lol:)Thanks! :D

I don't remember submitting my plot to be highlighted, but it was the highlight of my day to see it on the bi-weekly update (especially considering all the other drama going on with the boys :lol:)Thanks! :D

I'm glad it was, I've been really enjoying the peaks into Adorah's homelife, super interesting 👀

And thanks for the update, Cyndi!

Can't believe how quickly the semester has gone!
Thanks for the update Cyndi!

Thanks for the update Cyndi!

I have a question though, why does it still says September on the bottom of the board? :p

Congrats to the winners of the Halloween's Feast!

Thanks for the update, Cyndi! :party:

The semester went by so fast! But not as fast as that Quidditch game xD I'm honored to win two Halloween costumes :o though that's a lot of points i'm earning for Ravenclaw :p

I really enjoyed the April Fool's day joke a lot too!

I'm so happy that the Tristan/Vivian plot is finally happening. Reactions are still very much appreciated :wub:

I have a question though, why does it still says September on the bottom of the board? :p
Because the admin have been busy in RL and sometimes really small things like that get pushed to the sidelines. At any rate, it's been updated, and I encourage you to take a look at the completely updated calendar for information about HNZ's timeline.

Thanks for posting Cyndicat and for all the hard work gone into the semester! Can't believe it's flown by so quickly.

I'm so excited about the Tristan/Vivian plots! I've been watching and hoping for Tristan's downfall for so long . . . 👀

Archived

It's time for some new news, so we're archiving this to get it out of the way.

Please make sure to check out the news and updates section for the most up to date site news. If you have any questions about this piece of news, please reach out to an administrator.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back