🐺 Birthday Werewolf! 🐺

I'm not sure because I don't think she was actually thinking we would vote for her instead...
Hmm perhaps, although since we mentioned Kris probably being a wolf, Jamie has also tried to push focus on Donna and Me and Ana before we’d even brought up being sus of Jamie

Hmm perhaps, although since we mentioned Kris probably being a wolf, Jamie has also tried to push focus on Donna and Me and Ana before we’d even brought up being sus of Jamie
Yeah it's true, I definitely agree she's acting suspiciously but I'm not sure if I buy she's trying to sacrifice herself either.

You are really changing my words Pheeb. I am not trying to push anything. I only said I feel sus of Donna. Since I am looking for another wolf next to Kris. But perhaps I’m not being clear enough.

How do you mean to you??? I never said I suspected you I believe? Also I didn’t said vote for Ana. I said it felt suspicious to me to make use of my own dumb gameplay probably and put the spotlight on me. But it seems i’ve done that myself tooxD

I never said I suspected you I believe?
Oh okay xD I thought you did because until you just clarified, I read “What about you? Next to Kris” as you were then suspecting me too.

I said it felt suspicious to me to make use of my own dumb gameplay probably and put the spotlight on me. But it seems i’ve done that myself tooxD

I don't see how pointing out that you've been caught saying contradictory things is suspicious. The point of the game is to put the spotlight on the potential wolves/hypnotist. In my mind, there's no reason to lie in this game unless you're a wolf/hypnotist or you're a special role trying to save yourself. But the people with special roles have already outed themselves, so to me, the only possibility that leaves is wolf/hypnotist.

I feel like a big ol’ dingus for changing my vote the other day from Jamie to Mia. I really just thought people wouldn’t leave Mia alone even if she was innocent and then people could put their votes towards actual suspects. But now…

I don’t have anything specific to contribute. Just trying to follow along. But I’ll be voting for Elliot Briar (Kris).

I feel like a big ol’ dingus for changing my vote the other day from Jamie to Mia. I really just thought people wouldn’t leave Mia alone even if she was innocent and then people could put their votes towards actual suspects. But now…
Wait are you implying you didn't think Mia was a wolf when you changed your vote for her?

Wait are you implying you didn't think Mia was a wolf when you changed your vote for her?
I wasn’t sure. But I haven’t been sure of anybody I’ve voted for. Is anybody ever 100% sure voting in this game? Because if they are, maybe I shouldn’t play anymore x_x :lol:

I looked back at some things she had posted and did wonder if she was team wolf, which is why I changed my vote. And I also thought that my instincts had been wrong so far so maybe other people were seeing something I wasn’t.

This game has given me anxiety all week.

I don’t have anything specific to contribute. Just trying to follow along. But I’ll be voting for Elliot Briar (Kris).
Why did you vote for her than anyway??

I wasn’t sure. But I haven’t been sure of anybody I’ve voted for. Is anybody ever 100% sure voting in this game?
No of course not, I just thought you were saying you only voted for Mia so we would stop accusing her.

No of course not, I just thought you were saying you only voted for Mia so we would stop accusing her.
Oh, no. But it did come to mind based on the voting records.

Why did you vote for her than anyway??
Camilla’s the only other person I can for sure trust at this point because they’ve claimed another role (and there’s no counterclaim). I made a comment the other day I thought it was dangerous to not consider Kris. They’re experienced in this game, and while I know they probably have stuff going on irl like everyone, And while all of us know Rowan is a good player… I don’t know. I feel like Rowan would have figured Kris out as a wolf or at least pushed for a vote sooner. Which is why killing him that first night was so imperative for the wolves.

EDIT: I didn’t finish my one sentence. Kris may have stuff going on, but they’ve been kind of quiet and not truly helpful.

EDIT: I didn’t finish my one sentence. Kris may have stuff going on, but they’ve been kind of quiet and not truly helpful.
Not changing my vote or anything but Kris' activity in here is in line with her activity on HNZ in general atm.

Not changing my vote or anything but Kris' activity in here is in line with her activity on HNZ in general atm.
I realize that, too.

EDIT: Those are my reasonings right now for voting for Kris. Not saying they’re right, but it’s just things that have been running through my brain. Either way, the wolves are putting up a good game.

Last edited:
I only said I feel sus of Donna.
But why, what makes me suspicious?

I am also suspicious of Jamie, but really want to trust Camilla, so am voting for Elliot Briar (Kris)

Am now very late for work haha oops

But why, what makes me suspicious?

I am also suspicious of Jamie, but really want to trust Camilla, so am voting for Elliot Briar (Kris)

Am now very late for work haha oops

Well I feel like you don’t share so much and lay low. And just come and make a choice and follow along. Not really bringing a lot of arguments to the table or be active in questioning others or claims. But it’s a feeling, so perhaps I’m all wrong. But you could be an good wolf, with experiance from what I believe.

Is it me or didn’t everyone voted yet?

Everyone except Kris has voted for Kris

If Kris is a wolf, it's probably wise they don't vote at all as to not give out any more info xD

If Kris is a wolf, it's probably wise they don't vote at all as to not give out any more info xD

Haha I guess so. It's strange that there was no vote. Or waited for someone else to be named to jump on the wagon. It's almost time I believe, excitingggg

Haha I guess so. It's strange that there was no vote. Or waited for someone else to be named to jump on the wagon. It's almost time I believe, excitingggg
It's going to be later today because of the party yesterday

I wish I had more to go off of for the next day if I am indeed the seer (because I'm in no doubt now I've revealed myself I'm dying tonight, especially without the doctor) but hopefully this at least gains the village some ground so it's not a total lockout.

I wish I had more to go off of for the next day if I am indeed the seer (because I'm in no doubt now I've revealed myself I'm dying tonight, especially without the doctor) but hopefully this at least gains the village some ground so it's not a total lockout.
Thank you for your service :lol:

But in all seriousness, if Kris is a wolf, and then you die tonight, Camilla, I feel like we have a good lead for the next day. Hopefully.

For once, the village was in agreement. Elliot Briar had nothing left to say as those he had once called friends led him up to the lynching post. Innocent or guilty, his fate was sealed the moment he mounted the steps, and he revealed nothing on his face as he stared down the crowd. Only when the deed was done and the villagers gingerly opened their eyes did they know for certain they had hanged a wolf.

But this was no time for celebration. Darkness was falling, and still two enemies remained. All the villagers could do was bolt their doors and play for a bloodless night.

IT IS NIGHT.
Night roles have 24 hours to PM Cyndi and I with their actions.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back