šŸŗ Birthday Werewolf! šŸŗ

So is it just each wolf submits a name? How do you even decide if there's conflict? People keep typing the name of their preferred kill until someone gives in?
Oh no I mean they were allowed to discuss who to attack, but nothing else that was going on in the thread, no strategising about daytime plays etc

Oh, we were allowed to talk about whatever we wanted. But most of it was

"we should kill Kadi"
"but what if Kadi is somehow the doctor trying to bait us??"

or

"we should kill Kaitlyn"
"but what if our hypnotist fails to block them??"
"but what if Kaitlyn pulls a double-bluff and protects someone else??"
"but what if Kaitlyn is somehow the seer/fool and the doctor protects them??"

and on and on x_x

Hahahaha guys this was such an amazing game!!! Congratulations team wolf, you played it so incredibly well. Daphne flying completely under the radar after Kaitlyn healed her was hilarious but I was also so impressed that Daphne never voted for any wolves

Pheeb saying ā€˜if itā€™s Ana and Daphne Iā€™m gonna :pop: ā€˜ had me cackling

Thank you all so much for playing!! :lol: :lol:

omg why did I go for Donna was so stupid I had to go for Ana. I knew it

And
I Told You Sport GIF by UFC

I had this scenerio in my mind if Donna was not the wolf. But I thought we had one more night. What a stress full game my god. xD And as I said to Claire already. I am so bad and would be. Ana did incredible and Daph too.

Camilla the fool after all xD

Last edited:
I stressed the part about Daphne and Camilla being non-wolves doesn't save them from being the hypnotist. xD

Being the doctor was hard because I was constantly worried about protecting people and it biting me on the butt. Although on my last night, before the wolves got me, I think I would have died anyway cause I went to heal Ana.

Wolves and Hypnotist did play a really dang good game =))

I was so torn between Jamie and Donna, and now knowing they were both innocent xD Next game I'm going into it and not trusting my gut AT ALL.

Wolves and Hypnotist did play a really dang good game =))

I was so torn between Jamie and Donna, and now knowing they were both innocent xD Next game I'm going into it and not trusting my gut AT ALL.

Hahah exactly we would lose either way, since it was between us. Yeah i tried to do that and with Dan I was so right, I felt it just in everything. But that was the only right and Kris. I had already a feeling from day one Kris and Kadi I thought (which was wrong obviously) but gut feeling is nothing to go on for the rest. Because than you have to come up with whole theory why someone is sus.

I already felt Pheeb was innocent quickly. But than she went for me and was like noooo. I do know now that I have to trust people claiming roles, like doctor and all. If I had shut my mouth it was better xD

Werewolf is one of those games where if you don't say enough you become a target and if you say too much you become a target :p
Haha it felt at one point everything I did was wrong. You have to say the right amount in between than. Well impossible xD

Canā€™t use the Iā€™m new in this anymore if I join again. But thanks Claire for asking me I did have fun but also not. I donā€™t like shooting at eachother and distrusting and stuff. But if you donā€™t take things too personal itā€™s good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back