Your HNZ Dreams

I don't usually have dreams but the first one I had this year was HNZ-related (on the first day of 2021 too). A character (Mirim, this character) got her pet taken away (Sock the bat). And I was very sad about it. I'm still not sure if it actually happened or not so I've been looking at my threads and inventory. (Sock's still there)

I today get a nightmare again. It was awfull. Jenna was chasing 5 vampires and they wanted her blood. I wake up and why always waking up is so painfulll? When you have lot of dreams. But vampire dream was so dramatic and moments was to fun. How she was run away but some way she get friends with wampires. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♂️

I had a very specific dream last night that Marijke had joined Accio and during our "meeting" in discord she announced she'd finished her two pages, which were "Arrivals"- Similar to the graduate page in that each new student for the year got a lil portrait with their name all fancy- and "Miss Mizzel" which was.. an interactive gif thing you could ask questions? I think at some point someone said it was a dragon? Not sure on that one.

I also vividly remember Daph commenting on Marijke doing the "arrivals" page saying "that's so difficult, if anyone has pictures with lighting you've got to add a lighting object fo each one"and it just stuck in my head so distinctly @-@

I had a very... confusing HNZ dream last night. I was Blake, and I was in a castle with a bunch of other HNZ chars. (The castle was constructed entirely out of oozing flesh and bones but that wasn't relevant to the plot) We were all trying to solve the mystery of who had murdered Connor and doing puzzles together to try and find the answer. At one point I had to stop Eric from murdering Lars because he was sure Lars was the murderer. (For some reason my argument was "WAIT STOP YOU DON'T HAVE PLOT APPROVAL TO MURDER HIM!!")

I dreamed I had tried to resubmit an app that got rejected in like. early 2016 and I was writing out all my arguments for why it should be approved and I woke up an hour before my alarm like.

debate laptop GIF

that character isn't even active anymore the app hasn't been relevant in four years why this brain

I had my first HNZ dream!! It wasn't particularly interesting, just that I accidentally submitted a class for Max with Skylar's account, and then had to delete and rewrite it, but better than nothing I guess! :D

I had my first HNZ dream and it was pretty confusing:D it included only Linden and Ana Sofia. They were in Honey Dukes, because Ana called him for something important, and Linden came and was like "what? I have even more important things to do." Ana ignored him and then gave him as a present a lynx with words "Sorry, I thought that tiger will be too big to be held at school". That dream ended with Linden deciding name for the lynx, but not finding something he likes:p

So, i got today dream about @Daintree Vaskevold. He writed me a letter about Yulle ball costume. It was the list with O points. Dress O. Socks is O. Hair to O. And her lovely shoes is the same O. So that mean no post. :lol:

I had a really vivid dream last night that I reported someone for making a really homophobic comment (it was a new person who had replied to an rp like 'ew this is gross' or something) and the person got banned but admin banned me too because I had reported too many people for breaking rules and passed my "report limit" for the month. I tried to argue that I should be let back in because I didn't know there was a limit but I was told rules were rules so I had to leave :cry:

WMhrTFN.png

Had a dream a while back that this guy became a Charms professor, and Professor Haden made him his new "bff" and sat on his lap like a kid as he taught with Killian just... poker face the entire time.

Just dreamed the av size was increased to 100 tall by 263 wide and @Harper Alston and I were brainstorming new interesting layouts for avs in the new format (they looked really nice tbh i woke up with sig ideas.....)

Also Daph was running a restaurant that got hit by a plane during an antique biplane showcase but that was unrelated to HNZ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back