Y38 Club Fair

Xiuying knew that she was going to join a club when it was mentioned. But she didn't know what ones to join. As she entered the courtyard, she had noticed that there were a few stalls around. She had noticed that there was a newspaper stall, but It hadn't really interested. Though it could help her with her academics, but she just didn't feel like it. However, she noticed that there was a girls club. She was defiantly interested in that. Maybe she could make more friends from it? Either way, Xiuying walked towards the stall and noticed a few girls standing around the stall. Xiuying looked towards the person that was behind the table and who looked like they were in charge of the group. "Um, Hi, excuse me, where would I be able to sign up?" Xiuying says with a small smile.

@Cyzarine Haden

As @Cyzarine Haden handed her the form to sign, she grabbed it with a smile, jotting down her name in as neat handwriting as she could. When she was sure it was legible enough she handed it back and grabbed a muffin before heading over to the next club she wanted to join, which was the Wild Patch Club. Over the holidays she'd done a lot of gardening and although she'd usually stuck to caring for animals in the past and let her brother do more of the gardening, she'd decided to give it a go these holidays since she found herself with more time on her hands than ever before. And since she'd actually really enjoyed it, she decided to try and see what she could do with her new-found gardening skills here at Hogwarts.

The stall wasn't too hard to spot, because it was covered in an assortment of plants, some of which she'd seen before, but also some that were new to her. Walking up to who she assumed was the leader, she smiled, and said "Hi, I'd like to join!" Before realising that she wasn't actually sure what they did during the year. She gave a sheepish grin and added, "If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is it that you do throughout the year?" she asked, wondering whether they each just tended to their own plants or whether they did big group plantings, or whether it was something completely different. @Elliot Briar

Elliot was relieved when a few more people seemed to be showing interest in the Wild Patch. He wasn't exactly worried the club was going to suddenly die out or anything, but it felt good to know it was still drawing new members. "Hey, that's great!" he said when another younger student approached the table about joining. "So we do a lot of things, it can depend on what's in season during the time of year and stuff, but Wild Patch is basically about learning about interesting and respecting nature. We have our own greenhouse out the grounds and help maintain the school garden. We also sometimes help out growing roses for Valentine's as well," he explained, motioning to some of the flowers around him. @Skylar Anderson

Skylar smiled as the boy explained what the Wild Patch Club did throughout the year. "That sounds great, I can't wait!" she replied. It sounded like heaps of fun, not only the actual caring for plants, but also the social aspect, where she hoped she'd be able to make a few friends as well. "So... how do I sign up?" she added with a smile, eager to join. @Elliot Briar

Elliot smiled when the girl seemed interested, nodding and sliding the sign up sheet over to her. "Awesome, just put your name down here and we'll see you at the next club meeting," he said. @Skylar Anderson

Seraphina gave a forced half smile at the older girl and quickly scrawled her name down on the paper, stepping away moments before she heard on her roommates behind her. What had she just gotten herself into?

Juniper enjoyed her time in the SDA, and while joining another club hadn't really been on her radar, she had heard that the Arts Club was becoming a legit thing. Seeing as she had attended a couple meetings so far, it only seemed right to officially sign up. Making her way over to the table where the girl who always led the meetings was, she looked for a sign-up sheet. "Emily, right? I love to officially join," she said, raising her eyebrows in excitement with a slight hint of mischief. @Emily Underwood

Emily was excited for the amount of people that found her club. It had been a thing before, but it had died out and now it was her turn to revive it fully. Being a leader of a club would look nice on her resume later. Kiara was making a bigger poster and Emily spotted a boy coming towards her. ''Sure, sign your name on the sheet'' Emily said while handing it over. ''You can keep the pencil afterwards'' Emily said to the Hufflepuff. @Casper Beckett

Then another person walked over someone who had already attended some of the events.
''Correct'' Emily said to Juniper, she recognized the name since she was on the team. ''Thanks for the support'' Emily handed over the sign up sheet and one of the special pencils. ''The pencil is your welcome gift'' Emily smiled broadly. @Juniper Zumwalt

Cyzarine waved to the last girl that left and then looked to the new one. She gave the girl a warm smile, "Sure, you can sign up with me," she got one of her sheets to sign up and handed it to the girl. "Here you are, just put your name there, take a muffin and we'll see you at the first meeting!" Cyzarine said with a bright and eager expression.
@Xiuying Huang

Noel smiled at Simon. He didn't seemed as happy as he was, but that didn't mattered. He said he was looking forward to running. '' Great.'' He than said with an smile. And than watched some boys coming in their way. Two first years wanted to join and he watched Simon giving them the sign up clip board. And gave the boys and welcoming smile. Noticing one of the boys seemed something familliar. '' Welcome boys. I'm Noel and this is Simon.'' He than introduced them and gave them an welcoming smile. Waiting if the boys had questions or stuff to say.
@Simon Thorne @Rene Tofilau @Eugene Nestor

Xiuying smiles excitedly when the older girl tells her about signing up. The girl eagerly writes down her name on the form. "Oh! A muffin! Yummy!" Xiuying says with a small laugh. She looks up to the girl again. "Sounds like a plan! See you then!" Xiuying says with a small smile as she hands back the form with her name on it, before taking a cupcake and walked around the courtyard for a little bit longer, before making her way back into the castle

@Cyzarine Haden

Skylar smiled in appreciation as @Elliot Briar gave her the sheet on which she could sign up, and quickly scribbled her name down. She realised she probably should have made it neater, but writing neatly and all fancy definitely wasn't one of her strong suits. Maybe she'd work on that this year. Having now signed up to two clubs, Skylar wondered whether there were any others she wanted to join, but couldn't think of any off the top of her head. Deciding to just walk around and see what else there was, she quickly spotted the SDA stand. "Of course, how could I forget?!" she wondered out loud, and walked over to the stand. She remembered a bunch of her friends doing the tournament last year, and she wished she had joined too, but she had forgotten to sign up. Now that she was here though, she was determined not to make the same mistake and walked over to the stand, smiling at the two people in charge. "Hi, I'd like to join this group, if that's ok?" she said, directing her attention to the the girl who seemed to just be sitting there, not really doing much. "Is there a form I should sign up on or..." she trailed off, unsure of how else she'd possibly sign up. @Sydney Townsend

Ivelisse had heard stories of her sister and the clubs she was in, but so far there was only one that seemed interesting to her. Sure, her sister was also in some kind of plants club and one focussed on arts but that wasn't as much her cup of tea. The first year made her way over to the Heta table, smiling at the older girl behind it as she took a cookie whilst waiting for the girls in front of her to have finished signing up. "Hi." Iva politely greeted the girl running the club when she got to the table, before signing her name on one of the lists. @Cyzarine Haden

Dmitri nodded in understanding, “Oh okay! Thanks.“ He wondered how much older he’d have to be considered a little older but he could always try and sign up next year. Dmitri decided to continue looking around the club fair for now before going back up to the tower.
@Ajaccio Skey

Most of the prospective members seemed to be addressing Tyler, which had Sydney's hackled raised even if she did the best not to show it. Instead, Sydney set about looking as uninterested as possible, only looking up when someone approached her side of the table. She raised an eyebrow when the girl asked if it was 'okay' to join, before sliding the sign up sheet towards her. "Name here and you're in." @Skylar Anderson

Cyzarines smiled as the girl took a muffin and then said she would see her then. "Can't wait!" she said in response. She glanced as another girl approached and signed up. "Take a muffin if you'd like, and we'll see you at our first meeting,"
@Ivelisse Burleigh

Eugene looked at who joined him at the stand for the brotherhood, "Right on bro, it's gonna be sweet as," he said before looking back at the older students. he nodded as one of them told them what to sign and he did so before grabbing a sweet. He looked at the second boy who spoke, Noel, and then smiled, "I'm Eugene," he said popping the sweet in his mouth. He then glanced to Rene, "I'm going go to the arts club next wanna join me?"
@Rene Tofilau @Simon Thorne @Noel Waldgrave

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumio smiled at the girl and nodded, "I'm glad it's an official club now!" he said with a wide smile, he took a colour changing pencil and then gave a last smile to her, "I'll see you at the meeting!" he told her as he walked away. He had done what he needed to so after quickly greeting his brother he headed out of the room.

René nodded when the club leader greeted them, writing his name down on the list happily. "Thanks, yeah. I'm René," he said, motioning awkwardly to where he'd written his name for some reason. Was he worried they wouldn't know how to spell it? Shaking his head, René was grateful Eugene spoke to him, giving him an excuse to disengage. "Yeah, nah, I'm not really good at art stuff, aye. I can't even draw a stick figure," he joked, tailing after Eugene over to the art club booth anyway. @Eugene Nestor

Eugene gave a little smile to his friend, "Neither can I cuz," he was making his way to the arts club with Rene, "But it's gotta include like music and stuff, I've seen the arts room. Bro, it has some SICK instruments." he gushed excited. He was quick to approach the leader of the arts club and smiled, "Kia Ora, this arts club isn't just for like artists right? Like painters and stuff, it's for music too right?" he asked. He didn't know if Rene was into that sort of thing, but it was at least for himself.
@Rene Tofilau @Emily Underwood

Making her way through the crowds of people, Rosalie glanced at all the clubs they had to offer. She had never seen anything like it, stalls were setup and people had different foods or accessories decorating them. Rosalie had heard of a few of the clubs but none of them really stuck out to her.

Walking past the buzz of students signing sheets, Rosalie spots a group called Heta Omega. It looked cool and sounded like a sorority club that she would find at an american university in movies. She made a beeline towards the stall and smiled at the girl tending to it, "Hi! I was wondering what Heta Omega is about, is it like a sorority or something?"

@Cyzarine Haden

Bern thanks Nell, and then he tries to get another club Ronald to ask the other organization he approaches Elliot what his club is all about?

@Elliot Briar

Elliot smiled when another boy approached the table to ask about the club. "Hi, the Wild Patch is sort of like a gardening club," he explained, pointing to the various plants around him. "We focus on learning about and respecting nature. Are you interested in joining?" he asked, motioning at the sign up sheet.

Skylar's smile wavered as the girl who she assumed was one of the leaders didn't seem as friendly as the leaders of the other groups, and she briefly wondered whether she'd done or said something wrong, but quickly shook her head and just added her name to the form. She wondered who she'd be duelling against, and how hard it would be, but she was excited nonetheless so she handed the form back to the girl with a smile on her face. "Thanks!" was all she said before walking away from the stand, and going back to just wandering around the courtyard, waiting to see if she spotted any of her friends or if she found another club that would interest her. @Sydney Townsend

Bern reply to Head Boy yes it's my pleasure to be a part of your club, my mother wants kinds (muggle plants) but not as a magical one Bern sign his name and try to another club to join.

Does Ronald try to ask SDA Leader what benefits if I join in there Club?

@Tyler Lee @Sydney Townsend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back