Y38 Club Fair

Sydney looked up when another student approached the table, clicking her tongue when he asked what the benefits of the SDA were. "Well, a leg up in the duelling tournament for one," she said, glancing at Tyler with a smirk. "But it's not just duelling, though we do focus on that. If you pay attention and don't miss meetings, you'll have a chance to learn to defend yourself against all sorts of magic, and learn more advanced spells if you work hard enough," she explained, hoping that was 'benefit' enough for the kid. @Bern Malakas

Bern convince him to Join SDA we want to become a future champion duelist someday and this club will help me to enhance my defense ability, Bern asks I want to join your club can I sign now my name?

Bern signs his name at the SDA club he wonders if 2 clubs it's enough or gets another one, Bern tries to go to the Brotherhood club, Bern asks the President of the club, Hi what will be the main goal of your club Bern ask them.

@Noel Waldgrave @Simon Thorne

Unsure about her plans for the year and a lot of things in general Mackenzie had reluctantly made her way over to the club fair. She wasn't exactly looking forward to having to navigate around the stands, especially not when it all seemed so crowded, but she figured she needed a little bit more of a social life. At least try to get on with people a lot more. As long as they weren't too annoying. She knew quite a couple of girl from her year had joined the sisterhood, so even if she wasn't sure about joining she still decided to do so anyways. If she didn't like it she could always stop. "Hi." She simply said at the older girl behind the table after she had impatiently waited for her turn. "Can I still sign up as a third year?" She asked, although she was ready to just turn around and walk away if the girl said she couldn't. @Cyzarine Haden

Emily smiled and nodded she was glad her club was official too. Soon after a young boy stood in front of her and Emily was glad the first years had also found her. ‘’Hello, this club is for everyone that is creative’’ Emily was more of a painter herself, but most activities had multiple options. ‘’So usually you can pick the medium that fits you’’ Emily said to the boy ‘'Cooking can also be part of the club’’ Emily had made spaghetti with the club in her first year. ''If you want to sign up grab a color changing pencil and put your name on the sheet'' Emily said while pointing at the pencils. @Eugene Nestor

Cyzarine looked at the young girl and gave a little half nod, "Kind of, mostly it's just a space for girls," Cyzarine said, "I like to think it's a little space for girls to support each other, to listen to advice by women and enjoy some time together," Cyzarine told her. "We do sometimes do events with the brotherhood, like last year we did some blind dating for the yuleball," Cyzarine nodded and hoped that this would mean she was nteresting in joining their club. She looked at the older girl, "Of course girl, just take a form, sign your name and take a muffin,"
@Rosalie Quinn @Mackenzie Dawson

Mackenzie nodded when the club leader said it was fine, even if she wasn't sure which answer she had actually preferred. She had to got through with it now though because there was no way she could not sign up after being told she could. So, she took one of the sign up sheets and wrote her name down on the first empty line she saw. "Thanks." She nodded with the faintest hint of a smile, taking one of the muffins before heading straight back towards the castle. @Cyzarine Haden

Tyler looked at the two young girls who appeared at the booth, raising his eyebrows as one asked if they did cool magic stuff. "If you think defensive spells or duelling are cool, then yes." He said a little stiffly. "Though the duelling tournament isn't open for first years." He said, as both girls looked rather young. Sydney showed up and he ignored her, which was thankfully easy to do.There was plenty to do. Tyler nodded at the boy who showed up as well. "You can sign up here." He said, giving him a signup sheet. A few more people signed up with Sydney, and Tyler glanced over at the Arts club which seemed to be very busy. He tried to catch Emily's eye to give her a smile.

@Mirim Park
@Aerin Park
@Sydney Townsend
@Branson Archer
Let me know if I missed anyone

Branson nodded and took a quill and signed his name on the parchment that the boy had. "Thanks," he said to the pair that were leading the club before heading out of the great hall. He was rather looking forward to what this new club would allow him.

Rosalie was sold. A place where she could hang around girls her age and make some new friends was a great place for Rosa. Grabbing a form to sign, Rosalie had a question that still needed an answer, “Do these things hold regular meetings or just random events?”

@Cyzarine Haden

Simon waited patiently for the boys to finish signing up and took the clipboard to inspect the legibility of their names. The last thing he wanted was to have names misspelt due to messy handwriting. He was fairly distracted but waved as Noel introduced them to the newest members. “Glad to have both of you joining us.” he said cordially before they left, leaving the table silent Simon cleared his throat and put the sign ups back on the table just in time for another boy to approach. He smiled, “Hello, nice to meet you." he said politely to the kid, happy to keep busy. "Well, the goal of the Brotherhood is to provide place for boys to socialize and make connections.” he explained. "We hold different events and sometimes will have activities with the girls of Heta Omega." he added, feeling pleased with his explanation, and looked to Noel to see if he had anything he wanted to add.

@Bern Malakas @Noel Waldgrave

Cyzarine grinned when both girls began signing up and she gave a little nod to the question, "Both, there's always meeting at the beginning of the year and then some scattered events," Cyzarine told her, she wouldn't mention the big and little sister even just yet. But that was what the first meeting was for. "Be sure to grab a muffin if you'd like one,"
@Rosalie Quinn

Don’t mind if I do,” Rosalie chuckled, grabbing a muffin from the tray and taking a bite,”Thanks for the help, I guess i’ll see you in the first meeting.”

Turning around again, Rosalie decided that one club was enough for her first year here. So she left the grounds and back into the school, enjoying her muffin on the way.

After attending the Conglomerated Arts Club events last year, Weston was eager to join the club for real. He was glad the club was gaining official status this year, and he hoped that would mean it could hold more events. More music-related events. The arts and crafts had been fun, but there were other art forms too. And he wished the club could explore those as well.

Weston didn't spot any of his friends at the club fair, though maybe some of them were hidden in the thick of the crowd. Deciding not to waste any time, he headed straight for the CAC table. "Hi! I'm Weston, and I'm here to officially join!" He tried to give Emily his most winning smile. "Do you know what activities we're doing this year? We should do something music themed! I was talking to my friend Jordie, and it would be really cool if we did a talent show," he rambled, convinced that the older girl would find his suggestions very helpful.

@Emily Underwood

Mirim frowned, disappointed that first years wouldn’t be allowed to join the tournament, but that meant at least her sister would be allowed to. She looked at her sister for any sign of discomfort or disapproval and grinned, seeing none. Aerin was always up for a challenge. “Ok! I’m signing both our names up!” She said and wrote both her and Aerin’s names.

(godmodding approved)

@Tyler Lee @Aerin Park

Louis already knew what club he wanted to join, so he made his way over immediately and grinned at the two boys running the booth. "Hi, I'd like to join the brotherhood." He said confidently, noticing his roommate Bern there and shooting him a smile. "How do I sign up?"

@Noel Waldgrave @Simon Thorne

Chloe wanted to get involved somewhere, but didn't know where to go to see what's available. His eyes widened when he saw how many people wanted to apply. One eye fell on one name of the Wild Patch Club that seemed interesting because it seemed to be related to plants and Chloe liked the roar of the garden and was not afraid to get her hands dirty. Went to the table where the club was located. ''Hello! I would like to apply to the club. Is the club plant-related?'' She asked the boy sitting at the table.

@Elliot Briar

Nolan had been interested in the club fair. He had overheard students talk about the different clubs in the last couple of day. What had interested him the most was the art and all boy clubs, so he was defiantly going to sign up for those. However, the boy couldn't decide which one he was going to sign up for. Nolan walked to the club fair, seeing the many different club stalls nearby. His feet had decided to take him to the art stall. He was amazed by all the art that had been made here. He then saw his roommate. "Oh, hey Eugene," Nolan says with a small smile and wave, before turning to the older girl. "Hello. I would like to join the club" Nolan says with a small smile. "Where would I be able to sign up?"

@Eugene Nestor @Emily Underwood

Charlie knew that he was going to sign up for one club, and one club only, and that was the Brotherhood club. He had heard things from his cousins mentioning about this club, and he was defiantly going to sign up. Charlie quickly made his way to the club, he had noticed that two of his roommates were there as well, giving them a small wave before turning to the boys that were in charge of the club. "Hello, lads. I was wondering where I could sign up for the club?" Charlie asked the older boys with a small smile.

@Simon Thorne @Noel Waldgrave

Caleb was so excited to see all the clubs set up and talking to people. He was tempted to try and join all of them but remembered some of them were boring and made you do work, so he steered clear of the newspaper's table. But he lit up when he spotted Simon and the Brotherhood table talking to Louis and Charlie. There was no way his brother could be a jerk if his friends were around. Caleb scurried to the table and immediately grabbed a piece of candy. "Hey, Simon." he said with a grin as he put the sweet in his mouth, and ignored the other older boy who he was pretty sure was the other Co-President. "You guys are thinking about joining the Brotherhood?" he asked Louis and Charlie as he leaned against the table. @Louis Alcott @Charlie Jacobs @Noel Waldgrave

Simon kept up his friendly smile as two more boys came up to the table. He greeted them warmly and pointed to the sign up sheet. “Sure thing. Just sign your name. It’s as easy as that.” he said brightly. But a moment later his smile faltered when he saw his brother coming towards the table. Simon’s jaw tightened and for the first time all day he couldn’t help but drop his smile. “That is for people joining the club.” he said pointedly to his brother who probably wasn’t even listening to him. There was nothing he wanted to do more than to tell his brother to get lost but there was no way he could do that with Noel and a hoard of first years scurrying around the courtyard. He settled for grabbing Caleb’s shoulder and moving him away slightly. “Don’t lean on the table.” he said with a sigh as he tried to hide his annoyance. @Louis Alcott @Charlie Jacobs

Elliot sat up when another young student approached the table, nodding when she asked about the club. “We are plant related yeah. We have our own greenhouse and garden for club activities and general gardening if you’re interested in that sort of thing,” he explained, grabbing the sign up sheet. “If you’re interested in signing up, just put your name down here. Or let me know if you have any more questions." @Chloe Lee

Eugene smiled at the girl as she confirmed that he didn't have be an artist to join, it seemed to really encompass a good amount of people, of artistic threads. "See what I mean," Eugene told Rene. He took a pencil and signed his name, "This pencil is sweet as," he exclaimed. Just as he did he spotted Nolan he smiled. "Hey cuz," he greeted, "Okay boys, I think I'm going to look at the yearbook stand, curious about how that works here. I'll catch you later if you don't want to join me," Eugene told them with a smile before beginning to head over to the yearbook stand. He greeted the leader, "Kia Ora, can I just look?" he asked motioning to one of the yearbooks.
@Rene Tofilau @Nolan Burke @Ajaccio Skey

Nia had counted down the days to the Club Fair. There were various clubs that she wanted to join, but she knew it was best to limit herself to only one. She didn't want to be too greedy and sign up for all the clubs, before regretting it in the future. She glanced over at the tables, yet to decide which club to join. It was too difficult a choice for her to make. After contemplating, she finally made a decision. It was going to be Heta Omega. Growing up with only brothers, it would be nice to have 'sisters' as well, even if they weren't blood.

Making her way to the Heta Omega table, she flashed a smile at them hoping to seem friendly. "How do I join?" Nia asked politely.

@Cyzarine Haden

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back