But also ew =))
Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Asaiah Murphy said:
Marisol Woods said:
Yaaaaaaassssss :party:
Asaiah is not going to wash Marisol's hairy feet :glare:
Is there a bet RP somewhere? I love reading bet topics!! xD
:lol: Sorta yes, here :p

I mostly wish this game had been longer so I could've seen if I would also hit someone on my own team xD

It's the least likely result, which makes it pretty amazing that that's the only bludger hit that happened in the game. xD

Odette Harper said:
I mostly wish this game had been longer so I could've seen if I would also hit someone on my own team xD
I wonder who Odette wanted to hit. :r

Maybe an idea for the next update :r an option to aim ex-boyfriend teammates xD

Sorry Ares, sorry Camelia, sorry Noemie! :r
Turns out there was a little hiccough in the code which I didn't catch during my bug testing that caused all randomized results to be targeted at one's own team. Likely, all three of those hits should have been random opposing players (hitting your own team is like super duper rare, actually).
All fixed now! :D

omg :lol: Lizzie feels a little less guilty now! (Still sorry Camelia xD )

Ruby Folsom said:
Lizzie feels a little less guilty now!
No, she should feel 100% guilty - IC she did hit her teammate. (Even if, unbeknownst to her, it was the fault of a hapless computerized deity. :shifty: )

:lol: IC she still feels guilty but ~OOC 4th wall aware Lizzie~ is relieved that it wasn't entirely her fault xD

Vivian Brackenstall said:
:lol: IC she still feels guilty but ~OOC 4th wall aware Lizzie~ is relieved that it wasn't entirely her fault xD
If people only manage to hit their own team with bludgers this game maybe we could RP it like the bludgers were cursed.
Somebody should submit a plot request to say their character cursed the bludgers. :r

This game was the first game where people could notice the other secret addition to the system and nobody noticed it, it seems. :( Boo!

Unless it's the 'helpful' commentary when you fail to catch the snitch, I haven't noticed no :p

Nicolas King said:
This game was the first game where people could notice the other secret addition to the system and nobody noticed it, it seems. :( Boo!
What are they??

Yay April!!! :woot: :woot:

For example:
YntpiPD.png

Though a lot are nicer than that xD

I was about to say the same xD

There was one where it said 'ooh...so close!' I got so annoyed :r

Lavinia Benivieni said:
There was one where it said 'ooh...so close!' I got so annoyed :r
Exceeeellent :devious: :p

I like the beater update a lot, but it does seem to make beaters a little less powerful xD I could be wrong though.

I'll just have to work harder I suppose :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back