Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
TeamGryffindorHufflepuffRavenclawSlytherin
Win/Loss3-01-22-10-3
Points Earned48019031050
[th colspan="5"]Y30 Leaderboard[/th]

It's that time! Come join in the fun and post a prediction for this year's quidditch season. Who's going to have the fastest snitch catch? Which player is going to get knocked out of a game due to bludger hits? Is Beauxbatons going to win again?! Anyone excited to use the new bludger update?

Let us know all of your thoughts for the upcoming quidditch season! :party:

Obviously Hufflepuff is going to win :r

I'm super keen to see this bludger update in action though, I'm curious to know how it works =))

Twice now I have said that Slytherin is going to win, which clearly they did not. I might have jinxed the Slytherin team... So to lift it, I'm saying that Gryffindor is going to win again this IC year :r

I'm sooo excited to try out the new beater thing, feel so lucky to acutally have a beater when it changed :D

Elliot Murphy said:
Twice now I have said that Slytherin is going to win, which clearly they did not. I might have jinxed the Slytherin team... So to lift it, I'm saying that Gryffindor is going to win again this IC year :r
Steven, nooooo. Jinx the Ravenclaws! :devious: :p

I'm so excited to try out the Beater update! Let's have another strong year for Gryffindor :D

What did the Ravenclaws do this time? :r (actually, don't answer that :p )

I'm not betting on anyone, since whenever I do the opposite seems to happen. Except that I agree with Steven sooo...

The QCP isn't working for me. Anyone else having problems with that? Might just be beaters because of the new system?

Wyatt Finch said:
The QCP isn't working for me. Anyone else having problems with that? Might just be beaters because of the new system?
Seems to be working for other beaters, and me as a beater (in a quick test which I quickly removed).
Nicolas King failed to hit Rory Fergusson with a bludger
Asaiah Murphy failed to hit James Cade with a bludger

Can you describe "not working"?

Nothing shows up when I go to post. It's like I'm posting in a regular topic if that makes any sort of sense?

Oh boy, you can even aim bludgers towards the alternates. No one is safe.

Nicolas King failed to hit Rory Fergusson with a bludger
Boo, take him out :r

I have the same problem. I can't see the usual Quidditch options/buttons :r

Edit: This is now fixed. Thank you

Kimmyeon Kendall-Wu said:

Your captain failed to add you to the QCP.
Asaiah Murphy said:
Oh boy, you can even aim bludgers towards the alternates. No one is safe.
In my opinion, alternates shouldn't be active in the QCP until they're called in.
Anyway, there's no way for the system to know who is or isn't an alternate, so better pay attention, beaters.
Wyatt Finch said:
Nothing shows up when I go to post. It's like I'm posting in a regular topic if that makes any sort of sense?
This was not a bug, Alexis was just too eager to get to playing. :tut:
But Alexis did spot a bug where beaters couldn't take other actions without also selecting a target - and that has been remedied.

Nicolas King said:
Kimmyeon Kendall-Wu said:

Your captain failed to add you to the QCP.
I knew this was the case but forgot to ask how to do it xD

OH MAN I didn't realise the new system would actually give alternate targets sometimes instead of only missed shots that's REALLY COOL! (Also sorry Camelia!! D: )

Probably also frustrating as well. Imagine if you were knocked out of the game because of your own team mates :( But I guess it just makes it even more realistic ^_^

This is amazing xD

I loooove the element of randomness, it definitely feels more realistic that there would be some mis-aimed shots :lol: This is exciting, though Lizzie's definitely gonna have to apologise to Camelia after the game hahaha

Nuuuuu ;-;

Well done I guess -_-

oiq9QOb.gif

I was just looking at the house points board and was like "how did Gryffindor catch up so quickly?!" Whelp, I guess that answers that. :tut:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back