Y30 Quidditch!

Merrill Piper said:
Austin Branning said:
Lizzie Taylor said:
Merrill Piper said:
I'm picturing James dragging Lizzie and Merrill along with him while he flies over to Frankie :r :lol:
SAME ahahaha I was just laughing at that mental image :lol:
Did I miss something? xD xD

Pheeb is right it stands for Greatest of all time.
uzcoCcW.png

RKjsEb9.png

:r
Whoops :r

giphy.gif

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Gryffindor!! It was my first real game, just like Kathy next to the practices of Beauxbatons. Huffelpuff against Gryffindor was a real match and omg It was so exciting! Go team!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Beauxbatons 2
Gryffindor 0​

EDIT: it looks weird that there's no hour between my two posts, but I clicked the button and then forgot to post for a few minutes for my second to last post xD

I was wondering about that xD

YESS BEAUXBATONS :woot:

I actually clicked before you did on Brendan xD I was distracted

Wow, again?! :o Congrats!! ^_^

My first day at work and it costs us the win.

Lizzie was an absolute beast though xD if I hadn't gotten incredibly lucky I think she would have taken me out. Elvira's percentage is very low and apparently bludger hits also make it worse so I really got super lucky.

Yaaaasssss Beauxbatons!!!!! :party: :r

I felt conflicted playing because I feel a sense of loyalty to Gryffindor on the site because my main characters are Gryffs, but as a BB captain it felt good to win :cool:

Gryffindor got the Cup already though so I'm not too bothered by the loss xD Win win! :D

Elliot Murphy said:
Twice now I have said that Slytherin is going to win, which clearly they did not. I might have jinxed the Slytherin team... So to lift it, I'm saying that Gryffindor is going to win again this IC year :r
You were right xD

Elvira Rojas said:
Elliot Murphy said:
Twice now I have said that Slytherin is going to win, which clearly they did not. I might have jinxed the Slytherin team... So to lift it, I'm saying that Gryffindor is going to win again this IC year :r
You were right xD
You did not jinx Slytherin, but you cursed Slytherin :mad: But yaaaayyy for Gryffindor winning the cup xD

Charlotte Owens said:
Elvira Rojas said:
Elliot Murphy said:
You were right xD
You did not jinx Slytherin, but you cursed Slytherin :mad: But yaaaayyy for Gryffindor winning the cup xD
Sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back