Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hello yall. I have been having severe eye fatigue for the past couple of weeks, which is why I have been slow to respond to topics. I've been prioritizing my homework bc I literally get tired after a certain amount of time reading/writing/being awake. I have an eye appointment this Friday. I most likely just need a updated prescription, but if they tell me I just need to be less stressed, I will like....cry.

Anywho, you may see me around, but not doing topics bc this is why.

Love ya.

~Lovi

Take care of yourself, Lovi! I would recommend looking into some display apps like F.lux for adjusting your screen, I can't stand using any device without flux on, since it adjusts the colour balance to put less strain on your eyes.
Hope things get better soon! :wub:

Take care of yourself, Lovi! I would recommend looking into some display apps like F.lux for adjusting your screen, I can't stand using any device without flux on, since it adjusts the colour balance to put less strain on your eyes.
Oooo. I will download that now!

Hope you get better soon love... :wub:

I hope you feel better soon :hug:

Take care of yourself! :hug:

That's not nice!:hug: Feel better soon!

Ahhh that's no good at all :( Not being able to see is a pain! I hope it gets better soon :hug:

Oooo. I will download that now!

Can confirm this is very good and you don’t even realise it’s on because it’s so gradual (unless you go to edit something in photoshop so turn it off for a second and MY EYES.)

Hope it improves soon!

I hope you feel better soon and we miss you! :wub: ^_^

I had my appointment today, and I have been prescribed glasses for basic sight in addition to reading. It's a really low prescription, but it will help a lot when it comes to my eyes getting tired so quickly.

That's great news!

Hi all. I don't know if y'all have noticed, but I have not been as active for the past couple of months. My mental health completely plummetted, and I was barely able to keep up with schoolwork let alone be on HNZ. I am getting into counseling at the moment and very much prioritizing what's going on in person than online, as I do not really have much time to be on HNZ.

This is not a goodbye as much as it is a "see you later," as I try to pick up the pieces and find a new normal. I love you all, and I am always on Skype if y'all have questions about current plots or just want to chat! I love some good chat time. :wub:

Oh no! Take good care of yourself Lovi, I hope things get better for you soon. Sending you lots of good vibes :hug:

Glad you're getting some support, Lovi. Take your time, take care of yourself, we're wishing you the best and hope you can find some balance soon ❤

Awe, Lovi. Hope you feel better, take your time. We're not going anywhere.

Kris, love this idea. I'm looking into it as I type this.

Love you, Lovi!💕 Take it easy and feel better soon. Also know that you can message me at anytime. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back