What are you watching?

Peyton Baird said:
I started Santa Clarita Diet since me and my sister exchange streaming accounts (she got my hulu and i got her netflix xD ) I already love it, curious how she became an undead.
This is on my list to watch. Maybe I'll give it a try.

I just finished season one of American Crime, so I need to watch something funny now.

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Peyton Baird said:
I started Santa Clarita Diet since me and my sister exchange streaming accounts (she got my hulu and i got her netflix xD ) I already love it, curious how she became an undead.
This is on my list to watch. Maybe I'll give it a try.

I just finished season one of American Crime, so I need to watch something funny now.
I'm onto episode 5 now and its hilarious. Almost figuring out how she became undead or something

I'm such a bad person. I started THE ORIGINALS while I'm still not finish with Santa Clarita Diet xD I can't stop referring to Hayley as Kida

I'm watching Arrow, the new episodess

I'm watching Riverdale. The fact it isn't on all at once is annoying, but I'm hooked so far.

I'm watching Jane the Virgin and it's so addicting :woot: I love it!

Yes! I just finished season 2 last night!!

0o0o I just started Black Mirror. Heartbreaking. I love it.

Nicolas King said:
Late af, but did you finish A Series of Unfortunate Events? :o

Also, has anyone seen 13 Reasons Why? I'm looking to watch it but I don't know if it will be my jam, so let me know what you guys thought!

Professor Justin Cliffeton said:
Nicolas King said:
Late af, but did you finish A Series of Unfortunate Events? :o
Yes, and posted my final thoughts here.

I stopped Black Mirror for now. Netflix's take on it has been thoroughly disappointing. Partly Americanized, partly unimaginative, and the one episode that apparently had the best critical reception I couldn't even get into because it was just a nostalgia trip for people who lived through the 80s. (Which, I understand, is also why I can't get into Stranger Things...)

So I'm just watching HIMYM Season 1. xD

I also found myself struggling through the tail end of the show, but I still enjoyed it overall.

I love HIMYM, I've watched it multiple times xD have you seen it before?

Ahhh, Stranger Things, I've heard so many good things but something about it keeps putting me off watching it. I'm not entirely sure what that is. Maybe I'll give it a shot, I still need to finish the Marvel Netflix shows.

I'm watching 13 reasons why, pretty heavy serie but it is amazing I like it! I just want to look further everytime I'm done with a episode.

I just finished that! I feel the same way you do! It's amazing though also so sad.

Amber Chou Wilson said:
I just finished that! I feel the same way you do! It's amazing though also so sad.
I'm almost at the end and hope there comes another season! It is so realistic and sad yes. It makes you think about stuff.

Nicolas King said:
Yaaaas. Let me know when you have watched all 9 seasons in a row for the 3rd time like me and David have :cool:

We have been watchimg Designated Survivor. So good!!

Pat: Isn't it? It's so intense.

Yep, Stranger Things definitely has an 80s nostalgia vibe to it.

I'm in between shows right now. I'll either start Unfortunate Events or Sons of Anarchy soon. Not sure which. xD

Professor Patricia Styx said:
Nicolas King said:
Yaaaas. Let me know when you have watched all 9 seasons in a row for the 3rd time like me and David have :cool:
I'll never get to the third time.
I just started to watch it because I wanted something I knew I already liked and not have to start investing in a show that isn't certain.
Professor Patricia Styx said:
We have been watchimg Designated Survivor. So good!!
Is that on Netflix in the UK? I've just been... acquiring... it here in Canada.
But I've been watching "The Last Kingdom" each week on Netflix, so that's cool that season 2 is finally out!

So I caved and watched the first episode of 12 Reasons Why. It's really interesting and mixes flashbacks with present times. I'd recommend it, so far.

Love - It's brilliant. Not at all PG13 but such a good show 12/10 would recommend
Riverdale - So cheesy and good. Plus it makes me miss Archie comics so much!
Chewing Gum - Super funny. Not PG13 at all though!!!!! Seriously funny like woah
The L Word - I've been told I have to watch it and I'm just getting to it now. I'm only on episode one but I don't see what's so great about it, tbh.
Santa Clarita Diet - I heard about it because of a parody Body Break (super Canadian fitness PSA/program) did and I love it!
Jane The Virgin - Cheesy AF but it's helping me learn Spanish too, funny how that happens.

I've recently finished 'Land Girls'. Some historical inaccuracies I'm told, but I absolutely loved it. Very short series, 3 seasons with only 5-6 episodes a season but so dang good.

So I caved and watched the first episode of 12 Reasons Why. It's really interesting and mixes flashbacks with present times. I'd recommend it, so far.
I just finished episode 6, and I can still say I recommend this show it's very intense. It feels like one of those shows that everyone should watch at least once, if only just because the message it's trying to spread is so powerful.

There's also a book, apparently, which I will most likely buy soon.

I like Riverdale so much! And just finished 13 Reasons why it is so sad and I want another season :(

I think you left out a reason. :r :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back