What are you watching?

Train to Busan - It's a Korean, zombie movie. My sister's been trying to get me to watch it for a while, and now I see why.

I'm watching season 2 of sense8, currently on episode 7. I always forget how much I love this show really.

I'm watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and I am loving it.

I just watched the new season of Master of None, it was amazing :wub:

I'm watching Thirteen Reasons Why again, it just get's me that much.

Marisol Woods said:
I just finished watching The Get Down on Netflix and that show is so qualityyyy I love it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I loved that show.

I'm watching 13 reasons why and criticizing for being so predictable. It's sad and it makes me cringe. Ugh.

Might watch Dear White People next. xD

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Innogen Lumiere said:
I just started it!
I hope it's good! Never got around to watching the movie.

I finished The Fall and I would like to say that the series finale is very weak. I wasted 5 hours of my life but oh well. Onto the next show ...

Dymetris Kozlov said:
Innogen Lumiere said:
I just started it!
I hope it's good! Never got around to watching the movie.
I watched Dear White People the other day! It was good, but I also never saw the movie (I'm not a big movie person) and the show directly follows on from where the movie ends so it was a little confusing at first... I had to look up a synopsis of the movie to know what was going on for the first few episodes.

Anyway, I recently finished The Get Down part 2 (really really good) and now I'm diving into Sense8 season two :wub:

I just finished Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 3 and oh my goodness, so good. I'm always so annoyed when the season isn't as long as it could be, so it doesn't take long to finish but that show is awesome!

I'm currently watching Will and Grace for the first time, and am kind of in love with it :wub:

Riverdale ... although, I could have watched it on Hulu but I hate commercials. Veronica is :wub:

Not on netflix but I'm loooooving American Gods :wub:

Amber Chou Wilson said:
Not on netflix but I'm loooooving American Gods :wub:
I am loving American Gods too!

Minerva Khulik said:
Finished Riverdale
Finished Strangers Things...
need a new Netflick addiction ... please
If The 100 is on Netflix, that'd be my recommendation.

Minerva Khulik said:
Finished Riverdale
Finished Strangers Things...
need a new Netflick addiction ... please
If The 100 is on Netflix, that'd be my recommendation.
It is on Netflix.. I watched the first two and a half seasons in two days but I lost interest somewhere down the plot of the third one.. It's a good watch though!

Been very slowly working my way through the latest season of House of Cards with somebody else.
When not with them, I've been rewatching Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Zach got me into iZombie :tut: and the third season just got added to Netflix which I'm so happy about because I got left on a cliffhanger sorta at the end of season two lol, so now I'm watching that! :woot:

I tried giving Miranda Sings a go. xD I stopped after ten minutes in. It's funny, just a little soundless.

I'm starting up GG just because. To get it out if my head how it ended and stuff.

I think many of you would like "The 3%." Dystopian, Brazillian, amazing. A fan of Dexter like many of you and Black Mirror shocked me to the core.

I've just finished binge watching the latest series of House of Cards. Back onto Riverdale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back