Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition 🐺

My poor wolf pack :cry:
YALL. This game. It was so confusing and the way you guys strategized and your brains worked were SO different to other games.
I'm surprised I survived as long as I did!!!
You murdered me! Well not just you but you started it so shame :arr::cry: I was so hoping you would have kept me around a bit longer...

Ok this game was so intense, I loved it but I'm also kinda glad its over xD I just couldn't let myself completely trust Claire, sorry Claire love you!

The wolves played very well, especially Verity I legit thought you were so innocent xD

Small side note, but while it helped us narrow down the wolves a teeny but so it was kind of useful, but I feel really bad Jesse keeps being killed night 1, as that always seems to happen. Especially with games not being that often, so getting to play is kind of rare. I hope he gets to live a bit longer in the future

Watch him be a wolf next time and play me completely

I also can't believe I made it to the end

It certainly didn't feel great to wait for so long to play another game, only to die night one, but that's how the game goes and I don't think anyone would be too thrilled to be the first to go. :p

That said, someone has to go, and that's fine, I certainly don't mind it and I haven't in the past, but if it becomes a "tradition" like I've seen someone say, then I think people should be more aware of who they're consistently targeting and how that can negatively impact other peoples enjoyment and motivation for a game they sincerely enjoy, but don't get a chance to really participate in because they enjoy it.

OH THANK GOD I CAN FINALLY COMMENT

Congrats team village!!!!!! I was following along and quietly ranting to myself for the first few days after I died, but lost track eventually. This was definitely the most intense game I've ever seen damn. It was horrible going out so early, though it was probably a good thing for the village in the end. Like Pheeb said, I had just seen Brian as a wolf and I was about to go all out trying to get him lynched. So RIP me I guess :p

I also definitely agree with Daph & Jesse, it's pretty brutal waiting so long to get the chance to play again, and then going out so early because you enjoy the game. I know that I hinged my strategy on it, but the fact that Jesse dies first often enough that I COULD hinge a strategy on it sucks a lot. All's fair in love & Werewolf, but I'm definitely going to be mindful of that in future games. (Which I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope there will be more of soon I've missed Werewolf SO MUCHHHHHGHGHGHHGKJDLJFH)

all i can say is that i genuinely got a headache reading back after my absence ahahahahaha

Finally! I can speak with more than 20 words. I think I played my game rather well, clearly I'd just drank too much and passed out in the corner.

Awhhh Jesse I'm sorry! I can tell you that it was a complete coincidence that it was you first. We just had a look at experienced players and chose one; I 100% did not even think of your terrible tradition!

Brian, I feel like keeping you around might've been more helpful, I definitely know things I'd do differently next time but my brain was just so full and you were soooo confusing and I was just like HECK IT I vote him :lol:

Maybe we just need to play more werewolf games :r Who's keen for the next one?! :lol:

Wow that's finally over. =)) That was so nerve-wracking and fun! Sorry Steven for gunning on you on my last day :r xD

You wolves played sooooo well! Took me a while to figure out if I was the actual seer cause everyone was just popping out as a villager! And people were killing my scans =)) And yes to more werewolf!

Thank you so much for hosting Pheeb! You were awesome!

That was so much fun, and honestly super scary. Thanks for the great game! (And sorry Claire for fooling you in the end of the day i got lynched!) Thanks Pheeb for hosting!

I knew most of the wolves weren't vets!!!
I was sooo Happy when you were lynched and weren't a wolf lol

@Daisy Parker part of my strategy was to be confusing so you wolves wouldn't kill me off right away oh well guess I was a little too convincing then lol

Sorry Steven lol. Was very surprised by the wolf's decision to kill me. Just sad I couldn't have gotten the last woof :p

That was such a great game everyone! GO VILLAGERS!!!! I had followed it the whole time, and had my suspicions, but it turned out I was wrong about a lot of them (Steven and Zach especially!!) so guess it's a good thing I died pretty early on haha x_x

Also I'm definitely up for another game of Werewolf sometime! Just out of curiosity, is it limited to like once or twice a year, or is it just whenever, as long as someone is willing to host and people are willing to play?

And thanks so much Pheeb for hosting! I loved your rhymes! :D

EDIT: Oh and great job wolves, you had me fooled for so long!!! ;)

Poor Seer and Doctor, they kept viewing or healing people just for them to die the following day instead =))

Hosting the next werewolf game is one of the White Elephant prizes right now, so maybe someone will get to host soon :r

I did think Mel for a while but Teigs said she wasn't and would have known if she was so she got removed from my list lol
If I ever don't know Mel is a wolf, assume I have died.

I don’t think I’ve ever been a wolf actually! But if I ever am Teigs, I’m going to play so well you’ll never figure it out. :r 😇

Teigs knows. She always knows.

wow, that was a tough game. I think having fewer special roles made it harder for the village to trust each other and easier for the wolves to hide.
I am glad I died when I did as it was getting too much to keep on top of. it was certainly the most involved discussion i have read in a good while.
I was convinced that the village was going to lose. and it was close.
Sorry, Emzies for killing you off with a gut feeling.
I can't wait until next time.
:mia:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back