Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

Welp. Hard to help with limited words.

Okay, itā€™s out of Claire, Verity and myself. Iā€™m still trusting Claire.. (hopefully Iā€™m not wrong there), and I know that itā€™s not me. Claire you make some good points about Verity not voting when Donna was actually in any danger..

Therefore, I vote to lynch Verity.

Edit: Claire, if you end up being the last wolf, Iā€™m going to be SO MAD at you. xD

Last edited:
Welp, if Verity is a villager, we'll probably lose either Dan or Daphne tonight. So it'll likely end up being me, one confirmed innocent, and Mel.

At which point I'd just end up voting for Mel and hope Dan/Daphne trusts me that long

Mel probably has figured that out, so if you were a wolf, it'd be strange of you to vote Verity. I think you'd want to vote me off today and then Verity tomorrow, since you'd be more likely to win if the choice tomorrow was between Verity and yourself than between yourself and me (I think)

So I'm inclined to think it's Verity

I vote to lynch Verity

Edit: Claire, if you end up being the last wolf, Iā€™m going to be SO MAD at you. xD
I PROMISE I WON'T LET YOU DOWN =))

Edit: words n stuff

Oh boy, I see where this is going, good luck with your continued wolf hunt. So I'm going to vote for Sarah Keith/Mel because I also know I'm not the wolf and I don't think it could be anyone else.

My doubts about Claire have resurfaced as unlikely as it seems, I'm sorry Claire.

I know you have gotten two wolves practically killed, at least have been very helpful and active in getting them narrowed down and killed, but I can't stop thinking about one thing.

What is a better way to completely seem innocent until the end than this?

And a while ago there was a little conversation with Pheeb about when the wolves would win, which was initially when the wolves outnumbered... but
Ah heck, so assuming we lynch off villagers every day until the end of the game... and assuming it's an insta-wolf-win if we end up with an equal number of wolves and villagers.. I think we have 3 days left
I did previously say that either the entire wolf team or entire village team need to be dead for a win, but yes this is from now a case of the wolves outnumbering the villagers for a wolf win.
I think that's usually why tie = wolf win, it'd suck for the wolves to get all the way to that point and then die just because of RNG xD

This did happen.

What if Claire did the role claiming so she would seem innocent for the rest of the game, as well as kill the other wolves for that purpose? Role claiming also caused the seer and doctor to be up for grab for the wolves before they could check Claire?

I KNOW I'm probably overthinking it, but I feel like I have to share these troubling thoughts

EDIT: I also haven't stopped feeling like Claire is trying so hard to seem innocent by peppering her posts with assurances for ages now

Last edited:
I dunno, I see what you are saying Daphne but I think it's too far fetched for Claire to be the wolf, she would be playing such a perfect game and I think she would have been caught out along the way somewhere. Even though I could end up getting lynched, I just can't get on board with the theory. I genuinely think that Mel is the wolf.

Yeah I'm aware its far fetched but I kind of wanted to at least put it out there so i at least feel less dumb if that turns out to be the case in the end

Welp, if Verity is a villager, we'll probably lose either Dan or Daphne tonight. So it'll likely end up being me, one confirmed innocent, and Mel.

At which point I'd just end up voting for Mel and hope Dan/Daphne trusts me that long

Mel probably has figured that out, so if you were a wolf, it'd be strange of you to vote Verity. I think you'd want to vote me off today and then Verity tomorrow, since you'd be more likely to win if the choice tomorrow was between Verity and yourself than between yourself and me (I think)

So I'm inclined to think it's Verity

I vote to lynch Verity

I PROMISE I WON'T LET YOU DOWN =))

Edit: words n stuff
Honestly none of that had even crossed my mind... Iā€™m starting to wonder if only a wolf would think of that. However, for now my vote stays the same.

I'm really mad that both Verity and Mel are defending me because I KNOW IT HAS TO BE ONE OF THEM xD so why would either of them want to be alive with me tomorrow?! I've been steering votes the entire game and, if it came down to me or one of either of them, I feel like it'd be easy for me to win because I've gained the most trust.*

However Verity only started doing this after I pointed out how Mel defending me makes her seem more innocent in my eyes so I dunno if I trust Verity doing it is genuine

And it's okay, I can see where the doubts come from. I can't actually prove my innocence, none of us can besides Daphne/Dan, so there's always going to be a niggling doubt. I just really, really want to win on team villager, it's been so long since I did =)) and I've invested so much time into this HAHA

*Just read Mel's post and oml I'm totally getting lynched off tomorrow if we don't get the wolf tonight. I'm not sure what you mean though by only a wolf would think of that? I mean, from my perspective, I know I'm innocent, and you're defending me, which just seems like a bad idea if you're a wolf since it'll end up being me and you left alive tomorrow.

If I were a wolf surely I wouldn't even point out the fact you were defending me at all?
Sounds like you're getting worried about the fact it could end up just me and you tomorrow :glare:

Well, because I know Iā€™m innocent I know it has to be either you or Verity. Therefore, my thought process was: Verityā€™s been much quieter than you, you were actually accused by several wolves - making me think youā€™re more likely to be innocent as well, therefore Verity is more sus to me.

It truly didnā€™t cross my mind about who I thought I had a better chance of winning against.

Iā€™m sorry if Iā€™m not making sense. Itā€™s still early in the morning here, and Iā€™ve been awake for less than two hours.

This did happen.
It totally would suck though for the last wolf if they lost because of RNG after making it to the very last day :lol: I'm sure they're as invested in winning as I am T-T

It truly didnā€™t cross my mind about who I thought I had a better chance of winning against.
I do feel that, because it never crossed my mind that the seer or doctor might have checked me already when I suggested a role reveal (because I had nothing to worry about)

What I was wondering is why you think only a wolf would have my thought process!

I think if I were a wolf I'd be like, 'yay fantastic, Mel's siding with me, tomorrow I'll be able to vote her off easily', and so I'd just stay quiet about it. In bringing it up (to voice my thoughts about why I trusted you), I made it not even possible any more, because now tomorrow I won't have that same trust I'd have had if I'd just stayed quiet

I don't know if any of that makes sense xD

But anyway what you're saying is logical. I'm sticking with my vote too.

It totally would suck though for the last wolf if they lost because of RNG after making it to the very last day :lol: I'm sure they're as invested in winning as I am T-T
I wasn't suspicious of that comment especially, but the conversation happening at all xD

Honestly I am not that suspicious of you I just keep getting these what if fears

I wasn't suspicious of that comment especially, but the conversation happening at all xD

Honestly I am not that suspicious of you I just keep getting these what if fears
Aaah xD

God I know, I'm so sorry, it must be so tense xD I hate being in this position too!!!

Exactly! Youā€™ve hit the nail on the head - just these ā€˜what ifā€™ fears keep coming up.

No use in hiding, Penny was chosen,
To answer for crimes that in time would be frozen.
Pulling her out from beneath a small bush,
The town gave her a shove and told her to shush.

She'd come so close, her pockets full of wool,
Used over their eyes, she'd managed to pull.
But now there was nothing this wolf had to do,
But join her old buddies who'd been through this too.

Who could be trusted, and who was the foe?
Monty was adamant as he adjusted his bow.
With sweat on his brow he could finally breath,
His weapon of wit he could finally sheathe.

He was the first to start clapping, a wonderful sound,
The town could rest easy, free of a hound.
He ran back inside to grab warm ginger cake,
After all the villager deserved a nice break.

Despite loosing her partner Amber stayed strong,
Helping to lead the village along.
She cheered from the rooftops now they'd come to an end,
She was keen to see the town start its long mend.

Over the month she'd been making creations,
And now they could celebrate she put out the stations.
With banners and flowers hung from the trees,
The villager watched them wave in the breeze.

Sarah was pleased when she learned of the fate,
Not just that, but she'd lived on this date.
There weren't many left, but they'd make the most,
To the friends they'd lost they'd for sure make a toast.

With the threat now gone, the silence had lifted,
Like a dark heavy cloud that had now been shifted.
The villager brought music, strings and the bells,
And with finishing touches added some spells.

There was also another who'd kept pretty quiet,
Who had succumbed to booze and wine in his diet.
It had been a long for James who slept often,
But at least he didn't end up in a coffin.

At hearing the noise the man lifted his head,
To see that the wolves were definitely dead.
The drunk raised a glass up to an old mentor,
Before passing back out and starting to snore.

:party: VILLAGE TEAM WINS :party:

That was such a good game =)) Well done everyonee!!!
I spent so much of the last ten days just giggling to myself as this all unfolded. I especially liked how Sara managed to avoid being initially lynched, villager team coming together to reveal their wolves, and the reactions to finding out the wolves were neither Danny nor Steven :devious:

Well played Wolves too - I thought at one point you were gonna do it, so close!!

I think if I did it again, I'd add in a role for whoever dies first, because poor little Lysander didn't even get a chance to see the light of day :cry: RIP

CYjniA5.png

AAaaaayyy omg we did it!!!! :party:

That was SO tense, 43 pages omg =)) I am so sorry Steven and Danny, Steven especially cus I was so convinced you were a wolf hahaha.

That last day was the hardest of all, I was so worried Mel was going to turn out to be the wolf and I would get lynched tomorrow!! Thanks both for trusting me :wub: also it was the absolute worst not being able to prove my innocence even if you guys didn't suspect me that much xD

WELL PLAYED though wolves!! I didn't even consider Verity until Steven and Danny died. You all played so sneakily :lol:

Also the poems were fantastic Pheeb :teehee: thanks so much for hosting!

43 pages later... :lol: Thanks so much Pheeb for hosting! :wub:

Verity istg xD I kept going back and forth with 'she's innocent, no she's a wolf, no she's innocent' Well played though!

It kinda sucks being eaten the night before the game ends :p
also it was the absolute worst not being able to prove my innocence even if you guys didn't suspect me that much xD
I had my doubts near the end because it almost seemed like you were trying to overdo it on purpose :lol:

Omg I am so glad that it's over! x_x Yes I was the fourth wolf all alongā€¦ sorry! I thought I was a going to be lynched after taking out Poppy until innocence was handed to me by Daphne in a handy colour coded list where I was a confirmed innocent. I was not going to dispute that lol.

Verity istg xD I kept going back and forth with 'she's innocent, no she's a wolf, no she's innocent' Well played though!

I knew you were on to me Clara! I thought I'd have the best chance of winning after you were gone. Sorry!

I knew that the chances of winning were pretty much zero after loosing all my wolf buddies, so I shamefully gave it my best shot. So stressful constantly having to second guess what people were going to read into your posts and voting pattern though!

Congratulations villagers!

Oh and thank you for hosting Pheeb!

Last edited:
Congrats to the village! It was fun watching all the back and forth. Big hats off to Claire for bringing the strategy that ended up bringing about the doom of the wolves.

Steven and Zach had me thinking they were wolves for a very long time (Zach I was actually shocked wasn't a wolf when he got lynched, but Steven I felt wasn't by the time he was lynched)...I did think Mel for a while but Teigs said she wasn't and would have known if she was so she got removed from my list lol

Yay! Great job everyone. :wub:

Verity, you played so well at the end! Getting us to lynch others before we got to you. xD

Also, thank you everyone for believing me! It was super fun. :lol: Also thank you Pheeb for hosting! The posts were really creative.

Edit: I was thinking that after Donna was revealed as alpha, we shouldā€™ve realised she was a wolf. I remember way back when that we used to say if Donna didnā€™t die night one, she was a wolf. :p

Iā€™m super glad I lived to the end though! Even though it was stressful, I think itā€™s one of the first times I made it all the way to the end. :lol:

Last edited:
My poor wolf pack :cry:
YALL. This game. It was so confusing and the way you guys strategized and your brains worked were SO different to other games.
I'm surprised I survived as long as I did!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back