Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey folks,

Maybe people have noticed, or maybe not, but I haven't been active for a while. I was laid off because of La Corona, and I currently have my job back (kind of) for at least the next 5 weeks due to government funding in the US. However, I'm worried it won't last, and among other things, my mental health has sucked. I should have posted earlier, but I just needed time to not have commitments. I want to come back for Semester 2 of this year, but I may not be back until Y37. I'm sorry for all the roleplays I just dropped. I know people have it worse out there, but I just need to take care of myself right now.

I love this site and hope to be back soon. I hope you all are doing okay. Miss a lot of folks on here!

Kiersten

I know how wild things are right now, glad at least you've got your job back for now. Take care of yourself first and foremost. HNZ should always be a place to have fun and enjoy yourself and if it's better for you to take a break before it can be that for you, please do :hug:
Whenever you're feeling on better footing to be back we'll be here ❤

Don't worry much about HNZ stuff, Kiersten. I hope you feel better and everything gets better in general. :console: :hug:

Take care of yourself! We'll be here :)

Look after yourself! We'll be here when you're ready :wub:

Good luck with everything! As we say, real life comes first and I don't think that's ever been Truer than it has been this year especially. Good luck with everything and hope to see you back soon!

That sounds awful!! I hope the job front and your health gets better soon :hug: here if you ever need to chat, and I'll gladly plot and rp with you as soon as you're back :D

I'm sorry Kiersten, that sounds awful. Take your time and take care ❤

good luck with everything! hope you're alright! sending my love ❤️

Take care of yourself Kiersten! And best of luck with everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back