The Bi-Weekly Update

Professor Elvera Le Fey

Seer, Mother of twins, Divination 3-4, inner eye

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" with an Essence of Raven Feather core.
Hello, Welcome to the fortnightly update. I hope you are all well and taking some time to chill out this weekend.
End of semester
Wow, didn't semester one fly past so quickly? Well done to all students who did classes and a huge thank you to all of the professors for all the time and effort put into posting and marking classes. the site would not run the same without you. holiday forums are open for those all exciting Holiday RP's
Yule ball
Bring your dancing shoes, and best outfit and come and celebrate the yule ball. dance the night away, gorge of the delicious food, or just take a break from summer and admire the stunning decorations that make the hall look like a winter woodland glade. The ball will be closing Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning depending on time zone
Events
while the semester is technically over there are still a few club anf other events still running. I sense a theme.
Read all about it. this semesters Hogwarts Monthy is up. read about whats going on around campus, or how to make a mississippi mud pie, or what students really think about the new teachers and post your reactions.
Do you want to build a snowman? join the Hufflepuff house meeting and enjoy the winter wonderland in hufflepuff house.
Its the most wonderful time of the year in the Clongomerated Arts Club. come and join the celebrations with a range of activities as the members get ready for christmas.

Hiring professors
As the semester switches over we have a couple of positions opening up. we are currently seeking new Transfiguration professors for both upper and lower years.
being a professor is a very imprtant and rewarding role on the site. and opens up many oportunities to roleplay

hiring shopkeepers
We are also still looking to re-open a few shops and we cant do that without shopkeepers. so if you are interested please consider applying. Owning a shop can be so much fun. and a great opportunity to RP.
The Sugar Mill: a patisery/bakery with treats for everyone
Makutu Music: a store for the muso's of the magical world with instruments, and merchendise
Muggle Market: a store with a selection of muggle things that can work in high magic engironments

Movie Marathon.
Join nick as he continues the HP movie marathon. we are now up to the prisoner of azkaban. which was probably my favorite of the series.

• Nothing, zero, zilch
  • Please make sure you highlight your ball and holiday threads for use to stalk
  • seeing this empty makes us sad

• Ball
  • Holidays
  • Semester 2
  • some awesome club events.

thank you for reading. and thank you, wonderful people, for being part of the site.
Look after yourselves.
until next time
Mia :mia:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Last edited:
Thanks for the update Mia!

Thanks for posting, Mia.

Holiday areas opened on Saturday. Enjoy roleplaying! ^_^
The Yule Ball will close up Wednesday afternoon EST!

No good plots to be reading, eh? :erm: x_x

Thanks for the update, Mia!

I always forget to highlight threads, I gotta get better at that x_x Gonna send some in now while it's on my mind!

Thanks for the update!

Thanks for the update Mia!

Archived

It's time for some new news, so we're archiving this to get it out of the way.

Please make sure to check out the news and updates section for the most up to date site news. If you have any questions about this piece of news, please reach out to an administrator.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back