Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2" Flexible Cypress Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hey guys! :hug:

This topic is to let everyone know that I’m going to be slow with replies for a little while. I’ve been slow for a few weeks now and I feel awful about it, but with all that is happening in the world and with all of my uni stuff moving online, and a bunch of assignments that are all due at the same time and with my depression/anxiety being really bad lately on top of all of it, it’s been almost impossible to find motivation to work on hnz things.

All my energy has been going into uni work and self care whenever possible so I stay well, and it is probably going to continue to be this way for a while, at least until my uni work is less overwhelming. But I am trying to get out of it I swear!! It’s just very difficult at the moment.

This won’t be a complete absence, and I will still try to be around and post when I can because I have a lot to catch up on and I don’t want to let anyone down, I have committed to a lot of things and I am determined to communicate and work on rps whenever it’s possible okay!! It would cause me more stress to be completely away and not working on things. So I’m just letting everyone know that even if I manage to post sometimes, I’m going to be slow and likely still behind on rps, but I am trying when I can!!

Take care of yourself Anannanana! That is the most important thing right now. We well all still be here, no need to stress about that. I'm always here to talk if you need anything. <3

Take your time Anna <3 You know where I am if you ever wanna chat :wub: Love you

Take care Anna! I hope the rest of the semester goes well as does the self care.

Anna, I completely understand where you're coming from and have been feeling the same way. Take care of yourself, and know that I'm always open if you need someone to talk to!

Take care of yourself, Anna. You know where to find us should you need distractions. We will always be here.

Thanks for letting us know Anna :hug: It's always fine if you need to take a break, we're not going anywhere, so take the time for the important things and take care of yourself as best you can. Proud of you for working so hard with your uni stuff during such a crazy time ❤

<3 <3 <3 Love you lots Ananannana. I'll be here any time you need me.

You the most important. Remember how worthy and important you are. Take care of yourself babygirl, love you so much :wub:

Take care of yourself Anna :hug:

I know we just met but take care of yourself love!!! Remember to eat and take breaks when you study apps like forest (or is it flora?) are good for monitoring phone usage and study breaks. :claire: End of the year uni is tough but you'll get through it!

Stay safe Anna! Your health is most important

Hey everyone!! :hug:

It's been a few weeks and uni definitely isn't less overwhelming, the end of the semester and my (hopeful) graduation is coming up, and I'm working on final assignments and exams and things at the moment, so I'm going to be more away than before! I'm going to attempt to catch up on a few things over the weekend while I can, but after then it's full on school mode until I finish!

Thanks for the support :wub:

I am free! I have now handed in my last assignment for the semester, and granted everything goes well and I pass all my classes, I'm going to graduate! Thanks to everyone for being patient, now that I have more spare time I'll be able to hopefully work on rps a lot quicker!

This can be archived :wub:

9kGw.gif

I feel this! Welcome backk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back