Quidditch Chat: Year 38

The game did told me i had been hit twice but i just took note of one...I'm not sure if she did
Nah AJ hit you a second time here :r
Was aiming for Ruben when I hit Indi. Again. For the third time. RIP

rip half the Slytherin team

Ilvermorny chose violence today, they're here to just murder the whole team.

I feel really bad for the Slytherin team now... Sorry guys:o:(

Whahah this is brutal. Ilvermorny is on a roll, I love how bad the dynamic in the team is, but still this makes up for all the games we lost.

I’m dying of the comments when I get failed to catch the snitch everytime

Whahah this is brutal. Ilvermorny is on a roll, I love how bad the dynamic in the team is, but still this makes up for all the games we lost.

I’m dying of the comments when I get failed to catch the snitch everytime
The dynamic in the team is the reason for all the violence. It's all pent up frustration

I will abstain from commenting about Ilvermorny now because all I would do would be throw some serious shade soooooooo=))=))=))=))

Tbh i feel like a weight has been taken off of me. My ooc hospital wing will the mall, i need to do some retail therapy after the trauma i experienced in that game hahahha

Im so scared noooow #runnnnforthatbludger

What was the longest game ever? I always prayed for an long game but boy this is stressfull! :teehee:

I'm now taking bets on what's going to happen first: The Slytherin team run out of players OR someone catches the snitch.

I bet the Slytherin team will be unable to continue playing before the snitch is found :lol:

As funny as it would be if Slytherin ran out of players, I'm hoping for an Ilvermorny snitch catch — but only after Liusaidh accidentally knocks out Jasper and the rest of the Slytherins get two hits each. Hope catching the snitch then would mean that all the Slytherins suffered for nothing.

(Also shout out to everyone handling a Slytherin or Ilvermorny player right now! This game seems exhausting to actually play, but it's been fun to watch :))

f18caa991f50aede8730b09fedc46332.png

Mini heart attack but thanks for the bit of humor Eli

Nooooooooooooo!

But I TOLD YOU! Hope is hopeless bye!!! I just knew Slytherin was gonna win no matter what. But gosh what an fun game. Now I’m gonna live again. But this is frustrated my goddd.

I almost wanted to see what would happen if they had to forfeit because of a lack of players.

But at the same time I'm proud of Jasper haha even if I'm also sad for Ilvermorny.

1eUG.gif

At least the game is finally over.

THANK U JASPER TRUE KING OF SLYTHERIN 👏

Finally this thing is over=))=)) thank you Jasper

What was the longest game ever? I always prayed for an long game but boy this is stressfull! :teehee:
Games in the old system would go five days before the snitch even appeared. :p

The longest game with this system has been about 4 or 5 days as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back