Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Usually I post one of these way earlier, but I'm trying to take on fewer threads this year than I have in previous, so I can stay on top of things a bit better :p I've only listed characters I'm looking for very specific things for this time around, but if you wanna chat friendship, rivalry, or romance for any of my other characters feel free! Consider all of my chars always open for any kinda chats :p

11056.jpg

Professor Kahurangi Josephs
Ancient Runes 5-7/Ravenclaw Head of House
Kahurangi is around and about, and as always I'd love for her to get involved in any kind of student plots that would benefit from a prof/HoH! Any Ravenclaws looking for guidance or to make trouble, please message me! I'd also like for her to make some more adult friends, Kahurangi has a bad tendency to get completely absorbed in her work and forget to... live her life, so friends would be grand! Long shot, but Kahurangi plays in a womens' rugby league on weekends, so any other rugby ladies out there she could be pals with would be amazing!

2025.jpg

Maria Madison
HNZ School Counsellor
Maria is also around at the school, and always available for students who need support at Hogwarts! PM me any time with student plots for her, I'm always 100% down for that! Similar to Kahurangi though, Maria's neglected her social life a bit the past few years. With her children now all either at Hogwarts or out in the world, she's alone for the first time in years and doesn't really know what to do with herself. She could really use friends to help her through her emptying nest, if anyone has characters around her age looking for a buddy! This is a long shot, but Maria also had quite a tumultuous time of it herself at Hogwarts, so if anyone has any characters who would remember her from school as the kid who threw another first year down a flight of stairs, I'm always itching for those awkward reunions :p

11207.jpg

Vivian Brackenstall
Uni Student/Indie Musician kinda
Vivian left the magical world almost entirely after Hogwarts, and he's been studying at a muggle university for a year now, trying to avoid his past. He's been dealing with his lingering feelings about what happened with Tristan in a mixture of healthy and unhealthy ways, and I'm here to talk about both. He's started writing music and performing at open mics for catharsis, and though he's not really seeing it as anything more than a hobby right now he's out there doing his thing, so if you need a background musician for Events, or to be playing in the background of scenes at cafes or bars, just let me know & chances are I'll be happy for you to godmod him there :p He's also been having a bunch of meaningless flings, so if anyone is keen for a char to have a fling with him, let me know! (Guys only, 18-25 or so.)

11622.jpg

Kauri Tipene
Ice Cream Scooper/Aspiring Kids Entertainer
Kauri still hasn't quite adjusted to having graduated yet, but he sure has! He's out there working at Florean's, and trying to put together his act to start booking kids parties. His Life's Dream is to have a kids show on tv, so he wants to start off small and figure things out. He might not be very good at it early on, but he's determined to try! So if anyone's looking for an entertainer for younger child characters' parties, lemme know! He will do his Best! Kauri has also recently come into his powers as a Seer, so any plots requiring one of those, feel free to hit me up any time!

13789.jpg

Hester MacGillivray
Unsorted

May as well throw Hester in here... I'm going to be sorting her next IC year, but I haven't really fleshed her out very much yet & I'd love to get her out there before the year starts so I can get a feel for her. She's a muggleborn from a big family down in Dunedin, with no real idea what she's in for entering the magical world. She's got a mountain of energy and a mountain of friendliness, and she is ready for some poor unsuspecting fool to unleash it all on!​

That's everyone I can think of specifics for right now, but as I said at the top if anyone wants to plot anything with any of my other characters, just let me know!

Hey Rowan!

I have some thoughts that I've already slightly poked you about. For Kahurangi, I think it could be fun if my muggle Sia might be able to join her rugby team or maybe just attend a game for starters and they could be friends. (Also could do something with Sia and Vivian since they're both at Uni but I don't have as much thought about that dynamic just yet).

And I think it would be fun to throw Hester and Sawyer together, perhaps once she's just started exploring stuff before school? I think it might be fun for him to bear witness to her friendly chaos.

Krisissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Defo keen for Kahurangi & Sia to be Rugby Buddiez! Totally up to you if you want them to be teammates or rivals, but either way they can definitely be friends through the league!

Sia and Viv as friends is interesting! What's she studying? Vivian is majoring in Philosophy & minoring in English, and I don't think I've actually.... decided which uni that's at yet. (Could be Vic tho!) (I would laugh at Vivian & October both ditching the magical world & winding up in the exact same place hanging out with the exact same person ahaha) Either way, definitely an interesting idea!

And for sure Sawyer and Hester is a big yes! I don't think Hester would have gotten her letter yet, mayb we could start something for them closer to the end of the year?

Ahh yesssss I hadn't thought about rival teams but that could be fun 🤔

Sia's studying biomed I think is what I settled on. It could be fun to have her run into Viv both around school and maybe around Brightstone/Obsidian if he still goes there occasionally.

And yeah I was thinking it might be to try something later for Sawyer and Hester, I'll hit you up closer to sorting 👀

It coulddddd 👀 I'm down for Whateves wrt the rugby stuff, just let me know what you think fits for Sia :D

Biomed is coool!! They probably won't be meeting in class though :p Viv is very occasionally in Brightstone to see his mum, I think, so they could run into each other there, or at uni?

👁 👃 👁 I will wait to hear from u about Hester & Sawyer

Hey! I have a few characters that I can offer to you!

I can offer you Quinn Mercury to one of your adults, if you'd like? She's a teacher at a muggle school and is quite social and bubbly. She doesn't have friends though, as I haven't really roleplayed with her or developed her much. (Also because she's travelled all over the world that she hasn't made many friends)

I can also offer you Giselle Miller or Richard Andrews to your unsorted character, who I'm also sorting in IC next year. I haven't really developed either of them. But I think Richard might be more suitable for your character since he is alos a muggleborn.

So if you're interested in either, please let me know what you think!

:D

Heyy Maria I would definitely be keen to RP :D

Quinn is a great character! I think she would be best suited to be friends with Kahurangi maybe? Kahurangi studied as a muggle teacher before landing the job at Hogwarts, so she has experience & contacts in that world, and probably keeps up with goings on. Depending on where Quinn studied to be a teacher they could have even been classmates? (That might be a long shot though, Kahurangi studied at Otago, so nowhere near where Quinn's at according to her bio) Whatever the case, they could definitely know each other through teaching :D

As for the unsorted kids that sounds great to me! I agree it'd probably be easier to RP Richard & Hester, since there's no magic barrier :p Where is Richard from? Hester lives in Dunedin right now, but her family travels a bit with the pipe band, so I can make up reasonable reasons for her to be just about anywhere in muggle NZ :p

Kahurangi x Quinn sounds great to me! (Oh yes! Thanks for somehow reminding me haha Quinn did in fact study in Otago. I had no idea at the time when I created her bio and kept forgetting to change it when I did figure out where she studied lol) :)

I haven't created a bio for Richard yet but I thought of him coming from Christchurch.

:0 Quinn and Kahurangi could absolutely have been classmates then! Kahurangi is a bit older, but she took some time off after Hogwarts & did NCEA so she would be prepared for muggle uni/to teach muggle kids i planned her career path in WAY TOO MUCH DETAIL lmao so if you wanted them to know each other from uni I would definitely be keen for that?

Christchurch is cool! We could say Hester's family is up in Chch for some kinda pipe band performance or... competition or something i need to research more about pipe bands before actually starting to rp her whoops and they could meet at the park or... somewhere? I'm a bit stuck for an idea of where/how they would actually meet :p

That sounds like a plan! I'm also keen for them knowing each other from uni!

Thats all good! I can understand the struggle too haha the park sounds like a cool idea. But I honestly don't mind where they meet, as long as it can somehow fit into our storylines. (I haven't done much with Richard yet so I'm honestly up for anything with him)

That all sounds good to me! How about you start Quinn & Kahurangi and I'll start Richard & Hester?

Hey rowan.
I know we have said this a few times in various plot threads but Kahurangi and Elvera really need to hang out. they seem like they have a few similar interests. and even the subjects that they teach are similar-ish (more theory than wand work, and with the ability of telling practitioners things that arent necessarily obvious) they could run into each other anywhere really in the castle. whatever would work well for you.

Hey Mia!

I would definitely be keen for Elvira & Kahurangi to hang out! I think we had a thread planned last year, but then I was sick for half the IC year and nothing wound up happening @_@ (sorry!) I'd definitely be keen to start something now though! Maybe hanging out in the teachers' lounge or something?

plot w me plz donana 🥺

Hiya Rowan!

I can offer Ana Sofia Burleigh for Hester. I haven't fully thought her out either, so it would be nice to get her some action and develop her a bit more. She has been showing signs of magic from a young age and has been adopted by a magical family so she has been around magic for a while. I think she's the complete opposite of Hester when it comes to energy, because she's usually very calm and can be a bit quiet. She's the definition of soft so I think it'll be fun to have her hang around someone like Hester to balance each other out? Let me know what you think!

Hiiiiiiii I think we should plot more. So here I am!

I just have to laugh about Athena and Acacia. I think we should do something with them. Especially when Athena is going to date Derek xD

Also I got one (or two) students for next school year. I haven't developed them so am up for throwing them in. Both are girls. And one has a quick temper and the other is a girly girl. So for Hester I can offer one of them.

Ahh hey!! :hug:

Got an idea for Kahurangi and Jon which could be fun!! It’s adding on to the dynamic they had while Jon was a professor and he went to Kahurangi to learn Te Reo, and I hope it could help them establish a proper friendship!

Basically, Jon is going to properly settle down after having some time off to travel. He is eventually going to want to become a muggle primary school teacher, and I figured he would know Kahurangi well enough to know she is qualified as a muggle teacher, and I like the idea of them meeting up for coffee and Jon asking her about how to get the same qualifications for himself!

It could just be the one rp to begin with, but in the future as Jon is studying to become a muggle teacher, I’d also love for him to send Kahurangi owls asking for advice if he ever needs to!!

Just yeah teachers helping out teachers and them being friends and stuff, let me know if you’re interested!! :D

Rowan!

I have Sofia Loris for Kahurangi. She just took over Florean Fortescue's and is a little bit older than Kahurangi. BUT based on what I've seen of your posts with her, I think they could potentially be friends! Sofia doesn't do sports, but it could be that they meet somewhere else. Does Kahurangi hang out anywhere outside of Hogwarts besides rugby?

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back