Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Okay this was 100% Kris's idea and full credit goes to them, but I've taken the premise and run away with it >:3c

The organisation is based on Scouting NZ, which I was a member of for most of my youth and was a leader with for a while, though we're obviously putting a magical twist on it. There are 5 groups covering different age groups, with different focuses and activities.

Puffskein Scouts - Age 5-8
Puffskeins are the youngest scouts, and their focus is fun and friendship, and learning through games, crafts, and outdoor activities.

Niffler Scouts - Age 8-11
Niffler scouts are the next group up, and their group has more of a focus on challenge and building skills, helping them develop a solid practical foundation before Hogwarts

Phoenix Scouts - Age 11-14
Phoenix Scouts meet during HNZ holidays to continue developing the skills they learned as Nifflers, build friendships, and develop leadership and self-confidence.

Hippogriff Scouts - Age 14-18
Hippogriff Scouts also meet during HNZ holidays, with more of a focus on putting youth in leadership roles and empowering them to organise activities and events.

Dragon Scouts - Age 18-26
Dragon Scouts are adult members who are moving into leadership roles, with a focus on personal development, volunteering, and community work.

I think it would be v fun to have the organisation as just a casual thing that exists in the background, to give people with characters who aren't quite old enough for Hogwarts something to do, and a way to get to know their future classmates. Kauri's gonna be a leader for most of the younger groups just for the sake of there being some sort of structure, though if you've got adult chars who would be keen to be involved HMU!

I don't really have explicit plans beyond like . this is a fun idea, I would love to get people on board and do some threads, let our pre-Hogwarts characters hang out and do Activities and make friends. So if anyone is keen to throw their pre-firsties in (or godmod existing students as having Always Been Members!) pls do, throw me all yr characters all yr plot ideas, let's get a thread going, all the good stuff!!

Well, you already know I'm keen and very grateful for you taking the reins with your superior scouting knowledge. Magical camp outs, enchanted scout patches, fond memory I can scrape up from the one year I did scouts in primary school 🤔

I dunno about my current students being scouts atm (Possibly Salem) but for now I def wanna have my unsorted kid Cameron join up. I'm already thinking about a sort of thread to start which I can link here if anyone who's interested wants to join 👀

Omg! I love this idea! It's cute! hehe! (I haven't done scouts ever in my life, but I've always wanted to!)

Like Kris, I'm not 100% sure about any of my current students being in the scouts at the moment. (Though I have a few of my characters in mind) But I would love to have my newest addition, William, join in! (Maybe Abigail too? I'm not 100% sure just yet on that either! hehe)

If you need any adult character to help out or anything, I'm always happy to throw in and offer Gemma Jacobs as well!

Is there a sign up sheet? Lol I have a few kids I could throw in

Hey! So I have a few unsorted kids floating around who would love to be a part of it. And as far as student's go probably Poppy liked to join, maybe Nikko and Caleb too. Very excited for this though 👀

If you need any adult character to help out or anything, I'm always happy to throw in and offer Gemma Jacobs as well!
For sure!! I think it would be quite cute for ppl to be able to rp their adult characters acting as leaders!
Is there a sign up sheet?
I would be hesitant to make things quite that formal, the way I'm looking at this I'd like it to just be a vague Extant Entity that people can RP their characters being part of if they like, rather than a formal official capital G Group. So if you wanted to say like . idk Jordie goes to Phoenix Scouts you can just make that decision any time you like, rather than having to like. Make Contact and Officially Join, if that makes sense?

That doesssss make sense.... Lol I kinda want a button now for the differejt scout stages

Ahaha I was thinking of making a lil sig button, having one for each stage is a good idea!!

This is a cool idea. I would definitely sign Lin up.
I was actually thinking the other day that it would be fun to do a multi day (almost) magic free hike with willow and a group maybe something to consider with the dragon scouts

This is such a great idea!!! Thanks, Rowan and Kris!

I have pretty much kids who would take a part in that.

Miro will 100% join this when he is old enough :party:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back