New Pictures!

Yesterday, I met Maia! We braved the heat, ate some pizza, and found our way into the middle of a Bhangra dance party among other things.
Hidden content
You need -1 more posts to view this content

Last edited by a moderator:
210c651d563191810148c58459230d06.png

Claire slowly but surely expands her army of HNZ Neopets :r=))

Edit: just noticed posting this that she has my birthday!

I was up from 2am yesterday, super sick to wait in the rain with my sisters for this. I know some people onsite are fans so hope you enjoy!
They were facing right at us for the performance. But not so great for pictures as you can see xD

Hidden content

I was up from 2am yesterday, super sick to wait in the rain with my sisters for this. I know some people onsite are fans so hope you enjoy!
They were facing right at us for the performance. But not so great for pictures as you can see xD

[Hidden content]
I am crying right now because I am going to their concert this weekend, and these pictures make my heart flutter.

In addition to moving the site (which was a big life event for us all), I've had a couple of other things happening to share pictures of!
Hidden content
Hidden content
Not the most brilliant pics of this, but you can see me in my collar at least, I guess:
Hidden content

Congratulations Nick! :D

We've had Kathy visiting us here down south for the last couple of weeks and been on a bunch of adventures, but only really managed to take decent pictures today xD We took a trip up to Larnach Castle, a local landmark I'd never actually been to before (and the site of Kyle and Matt's wedding) and had a great adventure!

dTuEl8h.jpg

I know it's not a castle by European standards, but this is the biggest we have in NZ xD
Uvg2FXK.jpg

The view from the top is incredible! (That town on the other side of the harbour is where I grew up xD )
k6NfcYs.jpg

Me in the ballroom being Very Serious and good at posing
XONqWRV.jpg

Anna, Kathy, me, and Jasmine :wub:

Lillian: wanders away from the wedding to take photos of the castle
Me: loses the group briefly because too busy taking photos of the castle
Yeah there’s a reason she has that hobby

Also it doesn’t show very well in that picture, but I was wearing my Ravenclaw top, Rowan had his Ravenclaw scarf, and Kathy was wearing Gryffindor colours

How have I only just realised those London pictures are on here =)) 🙈

Users who are viewing this thread

Back