New Pictures!

For the people I haven't already gloated too...I met some fabulous people today...!

[member]
tumblr_ofdo5tgJsz1qeqbn9o1_540.jpg
[member]

Here are the promised pictures. There are a few of my favourites. I also took video of Tamara throughout the night which I wish I could show you, but owing to the fact that a lot of other kids are in the videos that would be hard to edit out I opted out of doing that. Y'all have to make do with these pretty low qual pics instead. Tamara is in the pink dress for those not aware ;) ;) ;)
[member]
OIPLfvl.jpg
[member]
This is Tamara and her good friend Lukey! They've been together since fourth grade. Samara in the background, a sibling of one of the graduates.
[member]
haTMXZj.jpg
[member]
Tamara and her crush Geoff (the teacher, fabulous guy) she got him up to dance with her multiple times, only she'd run away screaming whenever he came over xD Her teacher of two years Ellen appears in the background.
[member]
hYZbBbd.jpg
[member]
One of my personal favourites. Tamara and her lifetime mentor. They have such a special relationship :wub: Her son and Tamara have been together since Pre-K when they were four.
[member]
dylI9Pf.jpg
[member]
Tamara and myself (Teigan)
[member]
wF6rgQS.jpg

Tamara hearing her name to graduate. She was increasingly fascinated by the balloons and lights ^_^
wmUR5N0.jpg

Tamara, her date (our cousin Brian) and Brian's son, Deakyn
hc5IfOu.jpg

Tamara, Mum and Dad
z6AdoVr.jpg

7O9y8Rs.jpg

Tamara with the people who taught her over the years :cry: The lady who is handing her the plaque was Tamara's very first teacher and set the groundwork for her development over the many years.
0eJ5aqP.jpg

School Captain Tamara given the honourable role of cake cutter :woot:
ntDc3Us.jpg

Tamara with other School Captain (and friend) Jarrad (left) and friend Lukey (right)
[member]
[member]
qJb5a2y.jpg
Gcokpyz.jpg
E4M1JL4.jpg
P6DUXgf.jpg
BWNVtEP.jpg

Tamara and her best friend Vara. This girl gave bone-crushing hugs, she always left me with a cracked rib I'm sure. :wub: :cry: [member]

FttDmA1.jpg

This was our graduation gift, along with a keyring. Very tasty ;)

As of the time I am writing this, Tamara has informed me that she would like to do this again. So there's that. :p :D ^_^ xD :cry: :cry: :cry:
I know I am going to miss each and every one of these kids. They always greeted us with such excitement and incorruptible innocence. Didn't matter what was happening around them, they were always pleased to see us. I know I speak for Tenile as well when I say that we're incredibly proud of all of them. I took nearly two hundred photos Thursday night and most of them ended up on Facebook. Tamara graduated in a class of ten and I look forward to seeing what they all do with their lives. I know that Tamara has always been a source of great pride and inspiration for our family and I'm so happy and proud to have had the privilege of being her big sister.

Behold ... the failure that is tompoes

ojfps9.jpg

It looks pretty tasty :woot: :wub: I've only ever eaten them store bought so I can't judge at all, they seem to be really hard to make

now share

The only store bought there, is that cake in the background that was put in a cake tray xD

IMAG1778.jpg
So this was amusing. I was looking up an address yesterday and came across something fun in the area. Can you find it? :cyndi:

tumblr_nmwjq2A9Lh1rnvzfwo1_1280.jpg

I feel this on a spiritual level.

Most people have probably seen the video of the kids interrupting the dad's bbc interview, but I thought it's exceedingly enjoyable in gif form

tumblr_ommacehUKM1vb46leo1_400.gif

I've been pretty absent for the last week because I was rushing to finish my costume for the local con, which was this past weekend! The best photos of my costume haven't been posted yet but here are a couple taken by friends/photographers at the con! (I was a satyr)
Sort of blurry sorry, but this is the only one that includes my tail:
tumblr_on4yjc6JmV1s3y7fpo5_500.jpg

Closeup on the eyes (also you can tell I have no idea how to actually apply makeup lmao)
tumblr_on1rhxLxlt1qa8n6so1_1280.jpg

Another good full leg shot:
tumblr_on51qlbRXD1qa8n6so1_540.jpg

The stilts to give me the unguligrade leg shape were made out of a mangled pair of high heels and some scrap wood, and added about 7 inches to my height when i stood properly upright. I was going to use padding to shape my legs more but I ran out of time and energy, but I still think the end result wound up looking pretty neat! I made everything I'm wearing except the top, which was just a plain t-shirt I cut up since it was mostly going to be hidden by the cowl anyway, and the chainmail bracers which a friend of mine handmade.

The con itself was super fun and I had a great time and Maybe One Day My Feet Will Stop Hurting x_x

SxNaOZn.jpg

Sooo Dan and I met :claire: :claire: :claire: :party: we sat in a little park in London for most of the duration xD and Dan drank two cups of tea (so very British). But yeah, it was great!! ^_^ Sad to be home.

So I thought I might share some pictures from my wedding with you all! :) Obviously the giant white mushroom is me xD And yes I told him not to put cake on my face but I did it to him, mwahahahaha xD He forgave me :)
[member]
tumblr_os0h1lmqpY1vy4yjho1_1280.jpg
tumblr_os0h1lmqpY1vy4yjho3_1280.jpg
tumblr_os0h1lmqpY1vy4yjho4_1280.jpg
tumblr_os0h1lmqpY1vy4yjho5_1280.jpg
tumblr_os0h1lmqpY1vy4yjho6_1280.jpg
tumblr_os0h1lmqpY1vy4yjho7_1280.jpg
tumblr_os0h1lmqpY1vy4yjho9_1280.jpg

[member]

wzlM9kJ.png

So I checked active topics and Rome and Cairo Savage were staring at me xD

Amber Chou Wilson said:
wzlM9kJ.png

So I checked active topics and Rome and Cairo Savage were staring at me xD
Mad I haven't seen this ad but I LOVE IT OMG :o :party:

I visited Teigan, Tenile and Jesse, and whilst I was there I bought a fat bunny.

QgK7VxA.jpg

I think his name is Robin. Or Ralph.

So I usually try to keep OOC posts on Ainsley's account but I'm making an exception for this post because CHECK OUT WHO I SAW LIVE THIS WEEKEND!!
4R8XKcN.jpg
qUSJUz9.jpg

jAcTvG4.jpg
iEwVStc.jpg
The quality of my pictures is pretty awful, but the show was FANTASTIC and a TON OF FUN, and I mentioned Anika Moa in a picture I posted of the show on Instagram afterwards, and she ACTUALLY REPLIED so I'm ON CLOUD NINE RIGHT NOW :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

[member]
20171013_174810.jpg
[member]
I figure you all know, but if you don't, that's Nick! We took refuge in a Disney store because it was pouring outside. xD

I really had this taken before breakfast on our last day!
:p :p
F2uVMZU.jpg

My old hamster, King Philip II of Spain, passed away a week or two ago :( and I've been missing the company since, sssoooo

Meet Professor Arvo Tuuri :r
[member]
b1d23c6fd3147f9ff39cf2feb69309ef.jpg
[member]

[member]
e1772961b735ecf65288c7f5f80a2589.png
[member]

[member]
f1a903460945bd53b618225a30c6d4a5.png
[member]

I actually reserved a different one, but he turned out to be kind of jumpy and nippy (my thumb still hurts :glare: ) so I'm glad I asked to hold the other one too :wub: he's so cute, I love him!

My sorority recently had a Secret Santa paddle exchange where we had to design a paddle for a sister we randomly drew. The person I got is also a pretty big Harry Potter fan, so this is the paddle I made for her. ^_^
tumblr_p0fd4r3qjp1w1znofo1_1280.jpg

I am the absolute w o r s t at drawing and I accidentally painted over my initial sketches so I mostly had to freehand it all, but tbh I'm pretty proud of my work regardless lol.

And yes, on the back I wrote "Mischief Managed." ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back