Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Jade<3
Wand
Knotted 9½ inch yew wooden wand, doxy wing core and unyielding
Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I won’t be around for the upcoming week or something like that.

Today my grandmother died, and it was an complete suprise which makes it very painfull. She is been found in the bathroom by her neighbor. I am very shocked and sad. My grandmother was so important to me. And all the stuff I will experiance in the future she won’t be there anymore to share it with. It’s just feeling like an dream, and it feels so unreal.

- Jamie

I'm so sorry Jamie, I can't imagine how rough this must feel. Here if you need anything. :hug:

I'm so so sorry to hear this Jamie! Take all the time you need, make sure you look after yourself and your heart ❤️

Jamie, I'm so so sorry to hear this news. Please take all the time you need. Condolences to you and your family. :console:

I'm so sorry Jamie :( Sending best wishes to you & all your family.

Jamie, this is a bit delayed, but sorry about your Oma. Losing a grandparent is so tough. Sending hugs from afar.

I'm so sorry to hear that Jamie. :( Condolences to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss :( Take all the time you need :hug:

Hey everyone. Thanks for all your kind words, that means a lot.

We had an beautiful funeral. I have recorded an song my grandmother had written down for me to sing, just like I have done with my grandfather so that was something special to do for her.

Now comes the missing part a lot. My mind hasn’t been here, doing stuff that makes me forget for an moment helps. So I try to come back slowly here, but I can’t keep up with anything right now.

Don't rush yourself! Please take your time, look after yourself and allow yourself to grieve. I'm so sorry you're going through this! All my love to you xx

So sorry to hear that Jamie. Wishing you all the best.

Sorry for your loss, Jamie. :( My condolences to you and your family. :console:

Hey everyone.

I am back. But feel a lot of pressure of where to start. So I will focus on some main students and I will not sort anyone this year, because I can't keep up.

I hope to have some fun again and enjoy it all.

Take your time getting back into things, Jamie. Small steps and focus on what you enjoy ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back