Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Asaiah
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Heya!

I'm not even sure how long I have been away, I believe it might even be more than a year, but here I am. I could bore you all with everything and anything that has been going on, but I don't want to do that so I will just assure you that it has all been good things (and a lot of studying). So since I am now finding myself with more time to spare I have found my way back onto this site and I'm more than ready to get started again.

With all that said, I have honestly missed the great community and am glad to have found my way back here. I'll need to get back into things, but if any of you want to rp please hit me up! ^_^

Marijke

Hey Marijke! Nice to see you again! :D I'd love to RP with you sometime, it's always nice to see familiar faces return ^_^

Welcome back! I'm glad it's been a good busy that's kept you away but just as glad that you've now returned. See you around!

Welcome back Marijke! I don't think we ever RPed before, but it's good to see you around again! If you ever wanna chat or plot feel free to say hi ^_^

Welcome back Marijke, I look forward to plotting with you some time.

Welcome back :wub: It's good to see you around again! Feel free to hit me up if you ever want to roleplay :D

Welcome back!

Hey Marijke!
Welcome back! We've never spoken before, but I'm sure you were very missed. :)
~ madz

Yeah Marijke!!!! Welcome back. I'm so glad. We should plot right away. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back