Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Jacob's ♥
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Ebony Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Let us see how far and wide has HNZ gone? This way, we can find out if we have fellow HNZers in our country or even in our city. :wub: :wub:

Just comment down your city.
<i>
</i>

according to this, Aussies rule :r

You're missing some countries here! :p

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
I don't know, I'm pretty sure it's got them all. :tut: :p

Nicolas King said:
Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
I don't know, I'm pretty sure it's got them all. :tut: :p
I still have to add the others. So probably I will have around 5 to 10 Polls with this.

BTW, how many poll choices are allowed per poll?

My experience on HNZ is that people are primarily from Australia, USA, Canada, Netherlands, UK, NZ & the Philippines. I don't know if it's entirely necessary to list all 200ish countries?

Maybe instead of making separate polls, you could make one that includes the continents and then ask people to specify which country/city etc they live in, in the thread? Might be a little less confusing that way, but regardless this is a cool idea! :D Interested to see where everyone is from that I haven't spoken to already!

I was gonna say if these were my only options I'd pick Australia xD

James Adams said:
Georgiana Night said:
I was gonna say if these were my only options I'd pick Australia xD
Nah, Austrian is where it's at. Why would you want to live even closer to Zach? :r
Haha! But I'd also be closer to all my other favorite HNZers! Plus I want too see if toilets really do flush the other way around :p

It's kind of surprising how many dutch people are here :p though in a good way obviously since we're all the best :r

Amber Chou Wilson said:
It's kind of surprising how many dutch people are here :p though in a good way obviously since we're all the best :r
Agree!! ^_^ And I'm really suprised by that too. Steven, Tamara and Marijke I already knew from other communities. But I'm loving the others that I've met too.

Flag_of_the_Netherlands.png
!!!!

November Albertson said:
Plus I want too see if toilets really do flush the other way around :p
Daph & I talked about this when she visited me in NZ at the end of last year :lol: I looked it up & turns out it doesn't really work on small scale (sinks & toilets) cause the direction of the water pressure can affect it, and it's such a small amount of water it doesn't respond so much to the rotation of the earth, but storms do go the opposite direction depending on which hemisphere you're in. Science is wild.

Ainsley Lynch said:
November Albertson said:
Plus I want too see if toilets really do flush the other way around :p
Daph & I talked about this when she visited me in NZ at the end of last year :lol: I looked it up & turns out it doesn't really work on small scale (sinks & toilets) cause the direction of the water pressure can affect it, and it's such a small amount of water it doesn't respond so much to the rotation of the earth, but storms do go the opposite direction depending on which hemisphere you're in. Science is wild.
Can confirm. You will need a very large loo to observe the effects.

Like this one!

c-okubo-toilet-a-20140710-620x350.jpg

This is from a Tokyo museum's interactive display to raise awareness about sanitation issues around the world.

Side note... are those kids wearing little poop hats? That's adorable and unsettling in equal measure.

Haha thanks for all the info ;) Hopefully one day I'll be able to cross the hemisphere boundaries to see the storms for myself. :p

Wyatt Finch said:
My experience on HNZ is that people are primarily from Australia, USA, Canada, Netherlands, UK, NZ & the Philippines. I don't know if it's entirely necessary to list all 200ish countries?
Got your point and will create another topic with this.

Amber Chou Wilson said:
Just wanted to mention that my dad's family came from the Netherlands only two generations ago, so my great-grandfather came with his parents to the area I grew up in NY. So I'm sort of dutch too :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back