Vicky
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Rigid Maple Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hello,

I thought I would just quickly introduce myself. I'm Vicky, Charlie's younger (and far superior) sister. I used to rp HP quite a lot when I was a teenager but haven't done it for years, but kind of miss it and wanted somewhere to jump back in, so Charlie suggested HNZ so here I am!

I have been explained things (she sold this place really well so I sort of had to agree, haha) but excuse me while I get to grips with RP again. It has been about 10-ish years since I've really done this 😅

I hope to write some great stories with you all!

Hi! I'm jess! I am open for plots and chatting whenever ;) welcome back!

Welcome back to RPing!

I'm Kaitlyn, been around here for... Well, a very long time, so if you have any questions over the board that Charlie might not be able to answer, or ideas for threads, you can message me anytime.

Hiya Vicky! I’m Maria and it’s nice to meet you! I’m always happy to plot anything if you’re keen! I hope you enjoy your time here! It’s quite fun!

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm Kadi and welcome to HNZ!!

You picked a great time to join with sorting around the corner but Charlie probably told you that haha. Happy to have you! If you want to plot or any thing feel free to shoot me a message :)

Heya Vicky! Welcome back to posting!!!

Gonna jump on the bandwagon and say, if you want to plot, I'm all ears! Hope you have fun here ♥️

Welcome to HNZ Vicky and Kudos to Charlie for introducing you to our lovely corner of the internet. Enjoy your time here!

Thank you all so much for the lovely messages and I would absolutely love to plot with all of you guys. I will have to make a note to message you all for plots at some point.

Welcome Vicky!

Welcome to the site Vicky! Feel free to message me with any questions (although I reckon Charlie’ll be a great guide) or if you ever want to plot!

Welcome to the site, Vicky! :) I hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^

Welcome! always happy to plot :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back