OOC First Name
Jess K
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Hellooo, I used to have an account on here about ten years ago, I joined around the same time as Rowan (hi Rowan I'm guessing you'll pop up here haha) I guess we were talking about it today and I decided to come back!

I've been creating my character Evan all day and I love her and I am so so excited to be here!

Ahhh welcome back!! :hug:

JESS I AM SO EXCITED YOU'RE BACK SKLJFHLKDJHLKDJGLHGD

I have been so hype about you coming back ALL DAY I am so excited to RP and have fun :party:

Hello!! I'm so glad to be back :)

Also I have Rowan to thank for my pretty graphics too! I can't do this kind of stuff anymore haha.

Welcome back to HNZ! It sounds like you'll have a guide but if you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out. Enjoy your time here!

Welcome back Jess!! Exciting to have you here ^_^

Jess! Welcome! It's awesome to have you back on the site, I'm super excited to RP together ^_^

Welcome back!

Hellllloooo and welcome!!! I’m so excited to have you here! I love Evan and I can’t wait to rp with her!

Wow thank you everybody for being so friendly and welcoming!

Welcome Jess! Have a great time again and if you want to chat I'm Jamie nice to meet you! :D

Thanks to everyone who has said hello :) It's nice to meet everyone! I can't wait to be really involved in this community. I missed RPing so much!

Welcome back! I'm recently returned as well, I look forward to rp'ing together as new students!

Welcome back Jess! I was also on here about 10 years ago and then took a break until recently. Feel free to message me if you ever want to RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back