HI!!!

Luna Blanchard

Not a damsel-in-distress
OOC First Name
Karla
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Hi everyone! I'm quite awkward when it comes to introductions because I really have nothing to say about myself, so I'll keep this really short. xD

My name's Karla, I stumbled upon this site by accident a few months ago but haven't had the courage to join because I'm not really sure if I can commit myself to doing this stuff again. But after visiting this site a few more times, I realize that I do miss roleplaying so I decided to finally sign up and give this a try. Adulting's been really hard, but I miss this world, I miss writing, and I really miss HP, so here I am.

I look forward to plotting with you all. :)

Hi Karla! I'm Jess. I totally understand where you're coming from:) If you ever need anyone to RP with or just talk with, just message me. I'm on here on and off all day. Hope you have fun here!

Hi Jess! It's nice to meet you. :) Thank you! I'll be sure to message you soon. haha. I first have to familiarize myself with the site rules though xD

Hello Karla! My name is Daphne and I've been on the site for a little over two years now. I have quite a few characters, and I'm always willing to plot! You can always message me. I hope you have a great time on hnz!

Hello Karla!
Welcome to the site. :D
I'm madz, an og. We're always happy to have new members. :)
See you around!

Welcome to the site, Karla. Adulting is hard, and we hope HNZ can become a nice way to destress like it is for a bunch of us. I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. Hope to see you around some more!

Hii Karla!! Welcome to the site! :hug: I think the awesome thing about HNZ is that you can commit as much or little as you like (unless you take on extra roles, haha!!). There's no pressure here! Super glad you decided to join us, and feel free to send me a message if you need any help or want to RP!! :wub:

Welcome to HNZ Karla! I'm Emzies, and I'm always happy to help if you need it!

Welcome to HNZ, Karla! HNZ is a great escape from adulting, I hope you have a great time here! If you ever wanna chat or plot, or have any questions feel free to send me a PM too ^_^

Welcome to HNZ Karla! I’m Annaleise and I can’t wait to roleplay with you in the future!

Welcome Karla! Nice to meet you I'm Jamie. I hope you will stay with the site a bit lon ger now, because it's amazing here!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome :) I've been exploring the site and it seems that the events here work in a calendar system. May I know when is the next sorting?

Also, this might sound a little silly, but how do I change my avatar? and how do I put banners/signatures on my profile? haha

Last edited:
Right now, it is looking like October 1st as it usually begins the Monday after exams. That may change as we've just moved and need to see how long it takes us to do what we need to here, but you'll see announcements made in topics and BWUs before it opens. And then it will be open for a few weeks, so even if you dont see it as soon as it opens, you'll have time to get to it. :)

Hello, Welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back